GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You know what I've noticed..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 22:42
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
People on these forums care WAY too much. Sometimes over larger things like constant spamming or what have you which I can understand getting a wee bit annoyed it but sometimes over some REALLY trivial things too. For example I have been browsing the forums on and off today and I'd say that 1 in every 4 posts consists of people trying to convince somebody else that they aren't as stupid as someone is calling them. These often include words like "Actually","If" and "Bothered". People are picking up on pety technicalities and twisting what other people say to begin these insane little fights between people who I bet off of the forums they couldn't care less about.

These fights are ALWAYS started over people reading one thing and taking words too literaly. Often these are just mistakes or aren't even vital to the sentence but they make a huge deal over it for no reason. Why is it that these people bother? I mean in all seriousness can't they just let the little things drop without pointing them out and starting pety fights over it that end up disproportionately large compared to the original problem. It just bothers me ever so slightly that some people actually have the time in their lives to make such a fuss of something so small.
Fri 27/02/04 at 09:07
I 100% agree with you cub!st.
Fri 27/02/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
So, in summary, this is Cubist whining that people complain about people like him? Yes? Thought so...
Fri 27/02/04 at 00:19
Regular
"8==="
> ANAL <
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:28
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Then again I suppose not abbreviations are real words are they as they are simply smaller versions of larger words. Hmm, well yeh that's your question answered Blank.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:25
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Everyone I know uses it in conversation but it isn't a real word so I guess it's just a colloquial quirk.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:22
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
"Amn't" as far as I am aware means "Am not"
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Whatever. Anyway, how come you always seem to put amn't? Is that deliberate? A typo? Are you trying to say "are not" or "am not"? Just wondering, I keep seeing it in your posts.

Yes, my tag is brill.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*however
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I really don't think I was whoever I amn't going to debate it with you. I still stand by my original post irony or not.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Gives blank the gold star for amusing tagline*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.