GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Users you miss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/06 at 10:46
Regular
Unfortunately with all communities as time goes on people come and go. There's a good few people that I enjoyed talking to and reading thier posts on SR who I don't see anymore.

Notorious Biggles - An old WLT poster, he was very helpful and I'm glad he became a notable before SR went down. He use to try and encourage people to take part in that FAD, using your computer to crunch numbers (are PS3s going to be able to do that?). I never did get to find out his name, all I knew was his middle name was Kenneth :) heh. He was cool because he was a pilot!

Totoro/Bejam - A fellow anime/ghibli fan, he won a lot of GADs and made lost of good posts. Unfortunately didn't get to know him more than that.

Lindgren - A lovely girl you might have seen in the WLT. Unfortunately always having health problems. I hope things are going better for her now.

Other people I miss are Icarus, Rosalind, Mystique and Ian's Lucy :)
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I miss Timmargh, tho he pops in now and again. He is a sweetheart :)
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Can't believe it's a year since SR went under!

I wasn't on there for very long only about 6 months so I don't really remember many people.

Off the top of my head Light and myself used to have some great ID conversations which I miss.
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:49
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Cant say im missing anyone to be honest. I like everyone thats here!
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:49
Regular
Borat wrote:
> Aye Biggles ... me and Hedfix used to play him on Live ... maybe
> he still does, dunno, I haven't been on live in well over a
> year.
>
> Late nights in the WLT eh?

Yeah :) full of insomniacs, always people there till 3am heh.
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:47
Regular
Aye Biggles ... me and Hedfix used to play him on Live ... maybe he still does, dunno, I haven't been on live in well over a year.

Late nights in the WLT eh?
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:46
Regular
Unfortunately with all communities as time goes on people come and go. There's a good few people that I enjoyed talking to and reading thier posts on SR who I don't see anymore.

Notorious Biggles - An old WLT poster, he was very helpful and I'm glad he became a notable before SR went down. He use to try and encourage people to take part in that FAD, using your computer to crunch numbers (are PS3s going to be able to do that?). I never did get to find out his name, all I knew was his middle name was Kenneth :) heh. He was cool because he was a pilot!

Totoro/Bejam - A fellow anime/ghibli fan, he won a lot of GADs and made lost of good posts. Unfortunately didn't get to know him more than that.

Lindgren - A lovely girl you might have seen in the WLT. Unfortunately always having health problems. I hope things are going better for her now.

Other people I miss are Icarus, Rosalind, Mystique and Ian's Lucy :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.