GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Users you miss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/06 at 10:46
Regular
Unfortunately with all communities as time goes on people come and go. There's a good few people that I enjoyed talking to and reading thier posts on SR who I don't see anymore.

Notorious Biggles - An old WLT poster, he was very helpful and I'm glad he became a notable before SR went down. He use to try and encourage people to take part in that FAD, using your computer to crunch numbers (are PS3s going to be able to do that?). I never did get to find out his name, all I knew was his middle name was Kenneth :) heh. He was cool because he was a pilot!

Totoro/Bejam - A fellow anime/ghibli fan, he won a lot of GADs and made lost of good posts. Unfortunately didn't get to know him more than that.

Lindgren - A lovely girl you might have seen in the WLT. Unfortunately always having health problems. I hope things are going better for her now.

Other people I miss are Icarus, Rosalind, Mystique and Ian's Lucy :)
Wed 08/11/06 at 16:31
Regular
Even if it's just a simple question like how to use image maps? :(
Wed 08/11/06 at 16:29
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> A great guy would go out of his way to write polls :D

I already considered it actually, but you seemed to have bigger problems at the time (I have a half finished one somewhere) :P But alot of effort even if I did win a GAD.

> I'm sure I'll need some help again soon, so lets try and get you
> another GAD before christmas heh.

Maybe you should just pay somebody to do it for you, then you wouldnt need help at all. ;)
Wed 08/11/06 at 16:00
Regular
A great guy would go out of his way to write polls :D

I'm sure I'll need some help again soon, so lets try and get you another GAD before christmas heh.
Wed 08/11/06 at 15:48
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> Garin I can't remember on SR for some reason :/
>
> He's a nice guy, if only he knew how to create polls :'(

Only nice???? I'm great and you know it. :P
And I already gave you some help with polls, beyond write them for you, not alot more I can do. ;)
Wed 08/11/06 at 15:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I should post more. I'm just going through one of those phases where I don't have much to add to conversations.

I don't watch WWE anymore which is why I haven't posted in there yet.
Wed 08/11/06 at 13:59
Regular
Seraphim wrote:
> Cong Man wrote:
> Ah well, was busy at the weekend, and used the last two lunches
> to sort out Lucy's christmas present. Can't actually say what
> it
> is, as I'm working hard to keep it a surprise this year, after
> she knew everything she was getting last year.

> Aww sucha sweetie,

He really is :P

> cant say i have ever had a surprise bday or xmas gift off
> anyone.

Aww :( I'm usually crap at buying surprise gifts but I'll make a special effort this year ... finances allowing :)

> My ex use to always tell me what he got me (tho i didnt
> always get a gift from him, which i was pleased about as i hate
> getting things most of the time :P)

Scratch that then ... *cancels order* ;P

> Though i sometimes get
> moaned at with them saying. You shouldnt be wasting your money
> on us you have your boys to think of! :s

Aye guess you get that a lot ... sure the gifts are appreciated though :)
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:56
Regular
That's sweet of you CongMan :) I love suprises ^^
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:39
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Cong Man wrote:
> Ah well, was busy at the weekend, and used the last two lunches
> to sort out Lucy's christmas present. Can't actually say what it
> is, as I'm working hard to keep it a surprise this year, after
> she knew everything she was getting last year.

Aww sucha sweetie,

cant say i have ever had a surprise bday or xmas gift off anyone. My ex use to always tell me what he got me (tho i didnt always get a gift from him, which i was pleased about as i hate getting things most of the time :P)and he always use to tell me what others got me too.

I love getting people things tho, i love treating people and surprising them with different things. Though i sometimes get moaned at with them saying. You shouldnt be wasting your money on us you have your boys to think of! :s
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:35
Regular
"..."
Ah well, was busy at the weekend, and used the last two lunches to sort out Lucy's christmas present. Can't actually say what it is, as I'm working hard to keep it a surprise this year, after she knew everything she was getting last year.
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Congy your always missed hun, just we know your never gone for to long :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.