GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Back to school"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 16:36
Regular
": ("
Whos going back to school tommorow after a rather relaxing half term holiday?
Well, i am and im not looking forward to it. Just wanted to know if anyone feels sad, annoyed and tired like me.
Tue 24/02/04 at 10:10
Regular
I miss School.
Tue 24/02/04 at 12:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Only reason I go to college is to see my friends. And get into uni of course. No longer 'dread' it, I just don't want to be here any more. The learning however, is fantastic for the most part.
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:33
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Well I slept in until 12:55 today, so it's lucky tht I missed English Languaage and that my double Literature was canccelled.

Woo hooo

Bad luck is that I didnt sleep until 16:15 so that I couod miss double ICT which bores the hell out of you, so I have to bike to college in 10 minutes.

woooooooooo....
Tue 24/02/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm not exactly enjoying school at the moment because, for the next three weeks, I've got modular GCSE exams, internal assement exams, French speaking exams and GCSE Revision.

But there is a good side; This week is 'Charities Week' at my school, which means a mufti day on Friday and various shows at lunchtimes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.