GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Back to school"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 16:36
Regular
": ("
Whos going back to school tommorow after a rather relaxing half term holiday?
Well, i am and im not looking forward to it. Just wanted to know if anyone feels sad, annoyed and tired like me.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> Physical Education baby!

Pointless education
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
School tomorrow. Can't wait, get to see a few people that I've missed in the last week.

If it wasn't for Coursework, I would love school. I find exams easy and my marks are generally good. The damn coursework I just can't be bothered with, I mean I have GCSEs in a few months but I still have to complete entire projects for subjects that I'm dropping. I should have been doing it today but found myself listening to music and reading 1984. Oh well.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:53
Regular
Why does it always feel like you never left whenever you go back?

It's like half term never happened

*sigh*
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
yeah i feel like that too
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:16
"she wants to move"
woo , school finished for a day! im hungry for lunch now though!
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
i had a nutri-grain bar

*clutches stomach and crawls into a ball*
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:42
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Well English Language coursework to do later on tonight.

Woo moo
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
": ("
Sometimes i get this feeling, for some reason i get these times when i just really wanna go school. Its normally when i've got this lesson where i do something really creative, i think of myself as a really creative person, i love drawing and doing things that need imagination.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:57
School, fun.
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
Yay, preparing for exams, fun fun fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.