GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Back to school"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 16:36
Regular
": ("
Whos going back to school tommorow after a rather relaxing half term holiday?
Well, i am and im not looking forward to it. Just wanted to know if anyone feels sad, annoyed and tired like me.
Sun 22/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've been back at Uni 2 weeks and i'm already pulling my hair out with stress.
Sun 22/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
Is your school in essex CJG??
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Halfterm at my school ends on Wednesday when all years except the last two go back. The last two years have exam leave starting on the wednesday so we just stay off and revise for longer. Fun all the way. Our exam leave ends the wednesday after that...I think. Either way I'm not going back till then.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lindgren wrote:
> I've been back at Uni 2 weeks and i'm already pulling my hair out with
> stress.

Ive been back at uni for two weeks as well, but this time im experiencing the relief of not having to do 3 lab reports a week. Last semester sucked so bad.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:51
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
i hate it. Its horrible.

When i say i hate school usually they teachers say the same. So why do we go to school. When they say its to prepare you for the big world I say Shame i cant go and see it.

Perants evening is the worst bit about school apart from school itself as the teachers just sit there moaning to your parents how bad you are.

teachers are also uasally boring they usually dont watch telly or play games. pah!

school is well boring crap and a waste of tax payers money most of the time. they say you have a right to education but isnt it more like a curfew to be outside of school beetween 8:45 - 3:15
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My teachers always gave me a glowing appraisal come parents evening.

They all wanted me bad. I could feel the tingle in the air.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Bah count yourself lucky CGJ (I think it was you), I have to get up at 6.30 every morning, before and hours coach journey and I finally arrive in school at about 8.30 by which time I have to run to get to registration at 8.35.

w00t!

Yeh my half term finished today too, looking forward to going back actually. Did nothing at all this week, at least when I go back I get to see my mates more, and to be honest no real work recently, and I am not expecting to do much in the near future.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:46
Regular
I would really enjoy school if the following subjects did not exist:

-Phisical Education, this is because its Atheletics season and i hate racing, i get so much pressure put on me. And the Atheletic season goes on from Febuary all the way to July meaning i hate the whole summer season.

-English, its too annoying. I hate studying about stupid words and doing work on people like Shakespeare, Mabeth and other stupid legends who died hundreds of years ago.

Unfortunately these subjects will never go because of thier popularity and importance, so tommorow i'll go to school with a frown looking like a hairy catapilar obove my eyes.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:52
Regular
i go back tomorrow, but it's ok, i have 2 free periods first thing.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
English and PE are my two best subjects, if you can call PE that!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.