GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"busted what a bunch of........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
sellouts they cannot paly there instruments they cannot sing and they dont look good in skate and townie gear at the same time

what is the big one thinking of with those eyebrows he will need to cut them so he can see soon.

do you like busted? and why or why not
Wed 25/02/04 at 06:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
lets get this straight from the beginning,i don't like busted.
however they are eternally preferable to the musical anti-christs that go by the name of westlife.
they do sometimes play their own instruments,and they write their own songs,even if they are crap.
frankly if they encourage people to pick up a guitar and write their own stuff,i'm not going to complain,kids start out listening to crap guitar bands and slowly gravitate towards real rock music.
how many 10 year old do you know that would listen to proper rock,busted are just a stepping stone.
Wed 25/02/04 at 08:30
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Busted are a complete pile of butt cheese!! They are just a cynical and VERY watered down attempt to cash in on the Rock revival...and don't even get me started on Powder...that lead singer horse looks 45!!
Wed 25/02/04 at 10:53
Regular
Most of the girls I know at college proper love Busted.

I have no idea why though, they are rubbish, talentless, idiotic, homosexual fools who launch themselves into the most impossible positions whilst supposedly "playing" their guitars.

They put shame on the music industry. Just like Blazin Sqaud (So Solid Crew Juniors)
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Most of the girls I know at college proper love Busted.
>
> I have no idea why though, they are rubbish, talentless, idiotic,
> homosexual fools who launch themselves into the most impossible
> positions whilst supposedly "playing" their guitars.
>
> They put shame on the music industry. Just like Blazin Sqaud (So
> Solid Crew Juniors)

And don't forget S Club 8.5 or whatever they're called.

And as for the 'impossible positions' comment- I've seen some weird stuff personally; I once saw some guy play a guitar with his teeth. But Busted can't even play instruments in the first place, so how they get into these positions is beyond me...
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Busted CAN actually play their instruments. They just don't always play live, but they do sometimes.

If you don't like it, fine, but leave them and their fans alone. If I was given the opportunity to make bucketloads of money for pretending to sing and play guitar on stage I'd be in there like a shot.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Der Nazi wrote:
> And as for the 'impossible positions' comment- I've seen some weird
> stuff personally; I once saw some guy play a guitar with his teeth.
> But Busted can't even play instruments in the first place, so how
> they get into these positions is beyond me...

If you've ever seen that Yngwie DVD with him and some Japanese Orchestra on it, at one point he does indeed play with his teeth. I was impressed. But I don't think Busted could play with their teeth. Oh no.

But even so, I wish you'd all find another band to bash... It's not fair everyone teaming up on Busted, they're only a poor little defensless boy band, and you lot aren't nice to them.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Heh. Good old Yngwie.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:59
Regular
They touch each other.

True story.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
To be honest their first song was classic, everyone must like that.

Teenage Dirtbag, wasn't it? :D Fk knows I thought they had a good sogn but I forgot its name.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What I go to school for!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.