GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"busted what a bunch of........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
sellouts they cannot paly there instruments they cannot sing and they dont look good in skate and townie gear at the same time

what is the big one thinking of with those eyebrows he will need to cut them so he can see soon.

do you like busted? and why or why not
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:51
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
Here is a list of all the many, many, (many) reasons I hate Busted. And you should too.

Despite the immense simplicity of their songs, they clearly do not play their own instruments.
Despite the immense idiocy of their lyrics, they unfortunately DO sing their own songs.
They are not that bloody attractive. They're AVERAGE at BEST.
They're not punk. They're not rock. They're not punk-rock. They're not even pop-punk. They're POP. FACE IT, WOMAN.
Take a look at the picture above. Not only are his eyebrows HUGE, but what the feck is he playing? You'd assume it'd be a power chord, but look at his fingers. They're not even on the right strings. He's not playing ANYTHING.
"Sleeping with the light on"? What are you, 6?
Just because she's your great, great, great, great granddaughter does NOT make it any less illegal.
In the year 3000, nothing's changed.... Except the fact that everyone lives UNDERWATER. SO EVERYTHING'S CHANGED, THEN.
As a guitarist myself, I can tell you that it is NOT possible to play whist jumping around like that. Not competently, anyway. Of course, it's hard for Busted to play competently anyway.
Their guitars are better than mine. BUT I ACTUALLY USE MINE.
Since when did the one with the eyebrows play drums? I mean... what?
"It's what I go for school for." - Words which many of us can relate. Of course, they're singing about an overweight middle-aged ugly bint.
Despite their musical (and general) ineptitude, they're richer and more famous than any of us can ever hope to be. Because idiot 10 year old girls continue to buy their music. CURSE YOU, LITTLE GIRLS.
"...he is undisputedly the best drummer I've seen in real life.." - One of the members of Busted speaking about the eyebrow machine. We can conclude that he's NEVER SEEN ANOTHER DRUMMER IN HIS LIFE.
"...plays drums, bass, guitar, and piano to a good standard..." - Again, about senór eyebrows. His musical standard is SO good, infact, he cannot handle playing POWER CHORDS.
In their videos, despite the fact that (in most of their songs) a riff of individual notes can clearly be heard in the background, they're all strumming chords. GNGGHHHHHH.
They all have fruity, fruity hairstyles. GET A SENSIBLE HAIRCUT, YOU SILLY PERSON
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:51
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
couldnt load the pic its funny as hell!
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
if they're so bad why do you talk about them so much?
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Memorandum! wrote:
> if they're so bad why do you talk about them so much?

Sounds like denial to me. Just come out about loving their music kaobotic, you’ll feel a lot better.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:19
Regular
busted are the best band of all! they write all there own music they are always in the top ten theyve one 2 brit awards this year and were nominated for 3 of them so what f**king planet are you from!?!?
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
its funny how "kaobotic" knows all of the words to the songs to take the p*ss out of them isnt it?!
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Moody DJ"
nevilles babe wrote:
> busted are the best band of all! they write all there own music they
> are always in the top ten theyve one 2 brit awards this year and were
> nominated for 3 of them so what f**king planet are you from!?!?

Yes because winning a Brit means a band is OBVIOUSLY quality doesn't it... nothing to do with having a HUGE publicity machine behind them at all.
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Memorandum! wrote:
> if they're so bad why do you talk about them so much?

Beyond me, they seem to get more publicity on here than everywhere else put together.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
nevilles babe wrote:
> busted are the best band of all! they write all there own music they
> are always in the top ten theyve one 2 brit awards this year and were
> nominated for 3 of them so what f**king planet are you from!?!?

Can they spell...?
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cub!st wrote:
> *shakes head unapprovingly* Act your age not your shoe size man.

Didnt you go to see Kelly Osbourne?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.