GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"busted what a bunch of........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
sellouts they cannot paly there instruments they cannot sing and they dont look good in skate and townie gear at the same time

what is the big one thinking of with those eyebrows he will need to cut them so he can see soon.

do you like busted? and why or why not
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I remember seeing on TV the other day that Busted wanted to "break" America, that was one well funny joke man! The only thing they will be breaking is their voices when they hit puberty. Absolute crap!!! Id rather listen to the sound of my farts.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I quite like busted, i dont see why they get so badly criticised. Clearly they CAN sing and clearly they CAN play their own instruments.

Honestly, live and let live.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:31
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
How old are you Cookie? Busted's target market is 12 year old girls not 18> guys which I am pressuming you are.

*waits for you to tell me you're 12*
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cub!st wrote:
> How old are you Cookie? Busted's target market is 12 year old girls
> not 18guys which I am pressuming you are.
>
> *waits for you to tell me you're 12*

Im 19 this saturday.

But i can listen to whatever music i choose.
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*shakes head unapprovingly* Act your age not your shoe size man.
Sun 22/02/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Geffdof wrote:
I agree that they are not the best guitarists in the
> world
> (they only know about 3 chords) but they are still probably better
> than half of the people who moan about them.

But to be fair, most people who moan about them don't pretend to be rock stars, or appear on top of the pops...
Sun 22/02/04 at 15:29
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I don't like the way Rock is going. I don't like the way the world is going.

Smash Hits called Busted the best band of all time.
Sun 22/02/04 at 16:13
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive just seen them on the TV this mornin and ive decided to change my mind from what i said before.

Both guitarists where playing chords all the way through the prformance, even through the solo. This is obviously impossible, so they were either miming or they had a bloke standing off stage playing the solo. Either way this is crap. I wouldnt mind if they where just crap players but when they pretend to be something they are not its plain stupid.
The "off stage guitarist" probably just doesnt fit with the immage that their manufacturing record company wants to portray.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mess wrote:
> Smash Hits called Busted the best band of all time.

Now that really is wrong.
Sun 22/02/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Aim of record company - Randomly seek 3 males from public, uglyiness not a factor, talent not a factor, some dick head girls will buy their music.

Also Is it just me or do u find it really funny when girls rave about will young and rant about how much they fancy him and stuff. Is anyone sane in this world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.