GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"busted what a bunch of........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
sellouts they cannot paly there instruments they cannot sing and they dont look good in skate and townie gear at the same time

what is the big one thinking of with those eyebrows he will need to cut them so he can see soon.

do you like busted? and why or why not
Sat 21/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
sellouts they cannot paly there instruments they cannot sing and they dont look good in skate and townie gear at the same time

what is the big one thinking of with those eyebrows he will need to cut them so he can see soon.

do you like busted? and why or why not
Sat 21/02/04 at 14:00
"I love yo... lamp."
I loathe them. There non-entities who are just as manufactured as Gareth Gates et al.
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, nice put-on american accents as well *pukes*

they just a watered-down version of all that whiny-style american teen market pop-punk stuff....

"Busted for Soup 182" anyone? :)

.. although i do like a lot of Blink 182's stuff ;)
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:54
Regular
"lets go back"
I dont usually like busted. I wont bother saying why cos its just all the same old rubbish that everyone else says.

They did, however, impress me with their brit awards performance. It wasnt the best performance ever but it was good for them.

oh, and everyone who goes on about them not being able to play their instruments; I agree that they are not the best guitarists in the world
(they only know about 3 chords) but they are still probably better than half of the people who moan about them.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I admit that I can't play the guitar at all, but Busted are awful at playing their instruments. If they weren't performing at all, the world would be a far better place.

Long live [real] rock.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Manufactured "rock".

It's low, it's sleazy and it makes me want to cut myself.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's not even rock. It's a load of popstars who pretend to be both rockers and punks at the same time, but just end up looking like, sounding like and being idoiots made for an audience of young girls and other people with very poor taste in music.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Paradox: wrote:
> Manufactured "rock".
>
> It's low, it's sleazy and it makes me want to cut myself.

What doesn't?

Anyway yeh I hate them too. They are just a really crappy band that think they are cool and knock other boybands when they are one themselves. I really hope they stay in SmashHits for ages 9-12 and stay there until they leave the music business forever.
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
My mates, mate knows someone who plays guitar in at least one of Busted's songs.

Mhmm.
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Follow the chain to the band and then open a can of mustard gas in their dressing room.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.