GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"busted what a bunch of........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
sellouts they cannot paly there instruments they cannot sing and they dont look good in skate and townie gear at the same time

what is the big one thinking of with those eyebrows he will need to cut them so he can see soon.

do you like busted? and why or why not
Thu 26/02/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Plenty of 'proper' bands have got by perfectly fine with rubbish/no
> solos.

I agree with that point; System of a Down get by perfectly without them. But solos do add a good twist to a song, otherwise I would only like 'Disposable Heroes' for its fantastic lyrics and strong riff. :D
Thu 26/02/04 at 10:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Plenty of 'proper' bands have got by perfectly fine with rubbish/no solos.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Asher D wrote:
To be honest their first song was classic, everyone must like that.
Teenage Dirtbag, wasn't it? :D Fk knows I thought they had a good sogn but I forgot its name.

'Teenage Dirtbag' was by Wheatus, you ninny. :^P

And as for Memo's comment- they may be able to play their instruments, yes, but they're not particularly good at it. They couldn't even string a half decent solo together if they tried.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What I go to school for!
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
To be honest their first song was classic, everyone must like that.

Teenage Dirtbag, wasn't it? :D Fk knows I thought they had a good sogn but I forgot its name.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:59
Regular
They touch each other.

True story.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Heh. Good old Yngwie.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Der Nazi wrote:
> And as for the 'impossible positions' comment- I've seen some weird
> stuff personally; I once saw some guy play a guitar with his teeth.
> But Busted can't even play instruments in the first place, so how
> they get into these positions is beyond me...

If you've ever seen that Yngwie DVD with him and some Japanese Orchestra on it, at one point he does indeed play with his teeth. I was impressed. But I don't think Busted could play with their teeth. Oh no.

But even so, I wish you'd all find another band to bash... It's not fair everyone teaming up on Busted, they're only a poor little defensless boy band, and you lot aren't nice to them.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Busted CAN actually play their instruments. They just don't always play live, but they do sometimes.

If you don't like it, fine, but leave them and their fans alone. If I was given the opportunity to make bucketloads of money for pretending to sing and play guitar on stage I'd be in there like a shot.
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Most of the girls I know at college proper love Busted.
>
> I have no idea why though, they are rubbish, talentless, idiotic,
> homosexual fools who launch themselves into the most impossible
> positions whilst supposedly "playing" their guitars.
>
> They put shame on the music industry. Just like Blazin Sqaud (So
> Solid Crew Juniors)

And don't forget S Club 8.5 or whatever they're called.

And as for the 'impossible positions' comment- I've seen some weird stuff personally; I once saw some guy play a guitar with his teeth. But Busted can't even play instruments in the first place, so how they get into these positions is beyond me...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.