GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda GC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Thu 21/04/05 at 23:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Some new info on Cube Europe, basically:

+ The game is said to be 2 - 3 times *larger* than OOT.
+ Link will grow up as the game progresses
+ The starting town acts as an introduction where you wear normal clothes and have to round up cows on your horse within a time limit.

And some new screenshots. [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7650[/URL].

Nintendo, a release date of tomorrow please.
Thu 28/04/05 at 21:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
*Gasp!*

There is potential for it to be Zelda, I mean, it makes sense. Not necessarily Sheik, considering Sheik is Zelda, and they probably won't want to pull off the same trick a third time.

(Ocarina, Smash Bros Melee)
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:27
"period drama"
You know what I mean ...

Such a LOTR elven rip-off.
And I don't care. Amazing.
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Zelda = Sheik so maybe.

Zelda's already got a slightly new look revealed anyway. Looking more badass than before. [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/~news/zeldascans/artwork3.jpg[/URL]
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:18
"period drama"
So it does ...
Could be Zelda.
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The nose looks girly to me. :D
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:08
"period drama"
That ... or some random person in a cloak.
Thu 28/04/05 at 13:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/~news/zeldascans/artwork1.jpg[/URL]

This mean Sheik is back?
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Animals? Like the part in MM where there's about 20 dogs and if you turn into the Deku Scrub then they all leap on you?

Mauling innocents would be fun.
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:23
Regular
IGN seem to think that the game will revolve around talking to animals. Also that Link might be able to turn into that kickass wolf at the end of the trailer.

Legend of Zelda : An American Werewolf in Hyrule

Excellent!

You better be able to maul people.
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yeh the interview in the Spanish magazine mentioned something about the graphics being 3D again as the water effects weren't good enough before (balls - Nintendo just knew they'd sell a shedload more if it looked "realistic") and that with the new realistic water effects in the game it'd allow them to do underwater adventure stuff, though nothing solid was confirmed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.