GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" hi all what music you into"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 20:13
Regular
"hey all"
hi you ok whats your fav songs
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Yes, but rock and heavy metal songs have excellent lyrics. Songs like
> 'Disposable Heroes', 'One', 'Stairway To Heaven', 'Computer God' and
> 'Diary of a Madman' are prime examples.

You've missed out, like, every Dream Theater song, ever.
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, but rock and heavy metal songs have excellent lyrics. Songs like 'Disposable Heroes', 'One', 'Stairway To Heaven', 'Computer God' and 'Diary of a Madman' are prime examples.
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:11
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
*pure sh*te
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:10
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
That's the thing, I live sum stuff like N.W.A and Eminem and some Dr. Dre, but i cant stand other kinds of that kinda music. I guess hip-hop's ok, but stuff like garage and drum 'n' bass is just pur sh*te.
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:04
Regular
triggerhappyrocker wrote:
>
>
> and each member of every one
> has far more talent than jean-paul or that 50 cent tw@t. long, live,
> rock.

I agree. But you can't judge the fact that your music is better than 50 Cent and Sean paul and then say that this makes rock music better than hip-hop. he best hip-hop artists don't even get that kind of coverage on TV and stuff, it's more underground. I warn you though, next time you win the bingo or sumthin, take your wad of cash to HMV and buy Illmatic (Nas), Ready to Die (Biggie), Only built 4 Cuban Linx (Raekwon), The Art of Storytelling (Slick Rick), The Fix (Scarface), Better Dayz (2Pac), Lifestyles of the poor and dangerous (Big L), Capital Punishment (Big Pun) and Supreme Clientele (Ghostface Killah). Your opinion will change forever.
Yes, 50 Cent isn't all that good but he's not the best example of Hip-Hop, by any shout. Hip-Hop has produced some of the most memorable lyrics of any songs I've ever heard, some are touching beyond belief, some are just art. Don't judge books by covers, don't judge Hip-Hop by 50 Cent.
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:00
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Asher D wrote:

> Maaaan... DJ Shadow, Jazzy Jeff, Premo, Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC (I
> put that name cos I can't remember whether Rev Run or JMJ was the
> DJ), Rza, Erick Sermon, Yella, 187um and so on and so on and so on,
> the list goes on

Hmmm, get ye to the Hip-Hop thread!! :)
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Heheh, I know, when my mate told me Arch Enemy's singer was a woman I thought he was having me on and I still don't believe 'she' was born a female. Having said that their music does rock. I was gonna buy their latest album the other day but somehow I ended up ordering Engraved In Black (Graveworm) and Ace Of Spades (Motorhead, as if you needed telling) instead. Both are yet to arrive.

And speaking of Bruce Dickinson, my mum's got a thing for him.
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:53
Regular
Bri†ney Baby wrote:
> wooo! asher d!

woooooo! lol
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:53
Regular
Widge wrote:
> Plus you get producers like DJ Shadow and the like, who can cut a superb instrumental groove

Maaaan... DJ Shadow, Jazzy Jeff, Premo, Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC (I put that name cos I can't remember whether Rev Run or JMJ was the DJ), Rza, Erick Sermon, Yella, 187um and so on and so on and so on, the list goes on
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:37
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Der Nazi wrote:

> As for Ms NY's comment: You're thinking of Death metal, which is
> completely different.

For example, Arch Enemy. That band scare me. Why? Women should not be able to sing like that!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.