GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" hi all what music you into"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 20:13
Regular
"hey all"
hi you ok whats your fav songs
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:13
Regular
"hey all"
hi you ok whats your fav songs
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:16
"Genius!"
Dance Techno is the best!
I like stuff like Scooter, but thats old now.
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
citizen erased is my favourite song. So there.
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:25
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> Dance Techno is the best!

You are very, very, very, very wrong. Dance music, techno, electronica, whateva u wanna call it, is NOT REAL MUSIC!!! even worse is that drum 'n' bass all the townies listen to. just an incessant drum machine for hours on end with the occasional synthesizer that thinks its a bass guitar. wot rubbish! and r 'n' b, garage etc. is just as bad. just sum guy goin on bout how he likes to "smoke dope an' slap up 'is biatch". who cares?!?! and all of that blazin' squad and so solid crew: wot the f**k?! there's about 30 of the f**kers in each group and half of them dont even seem to do anything!!! now rock, metal, grunge, post hardcore, punk, emo, thrash metal, nu-metal, heavy-metal, any-kinda-metal(!), THIS is real music. metallica, iron maiden, guns 'n' roses. these are all examples of what music is supposed to sound like, and each member of every one has far more talent than jean-paul or that 50 cent tw@t. long, live, rock.
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Notable"
I believe in listening to every kind of music and not just one main one. Its better. You no longer think one dimensionally. Is cool Esay.
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:40
Regular
"cachoo"
triggerhappyrocker wrote:
> You are very, very, very, very wrong. Dance music, techno,
> electronica, whateva u wanna call it, is NOT REAL MUSIC!!!

Compare it to heavy metal crap, it IS music.
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Ms NY wrote:
> triggerhappyrocker wrote:
> You are very, very, very, very wrong. Dance music, techno,
> electronica, whateva u wanna call it, is NOT REAL MUSIC!!!
>
> Compare it to heavy metal crap, it IS music.

So what heavy metal have you heard to compare it to?
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I like music that has words and someone that can actually sing.
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Y'know the ones where they go "rahrahrahrah *grumble* rrrrah". Where you don't understand what it is they're saying. Something like that. It probably isn't even heavy metal, but that's how I think of it.
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Ms NY wrote:
> Y'know the ones where they go "rahrahrahrah *grumble*
> rrrrah". Where you don't understand what it is they're saying.
> Something like that. It probably isn't even heavy metal, but that's
> how I think of it.

Hmmm, you sound like my sister. That could describe some nu metal and death/black metal, but technically not your standard heavy metal. And most nu metal shouldn't really come under the metal umbrella anyway...

There's no way you'll have heard any death or black metal unless you've tried to expose yourself to it, it's not the sort of stuff that gets radio or TV coverage, except possibly Cradle of Filth, but they're rubbish for the most part. So you're probably talking about nu metal and that means I'm not actually bothered if you don't call it music.

I bet that's all phrased really badly...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.