GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bands you would of loved to of seen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 22:23
Regular
I was cycling through my extensive collection of mp3's and came across a few songs/bands that I hadn't heard in ages and it was great, only to be saddened by the fact that the band has now split up/ended career, I would of loved to see: -

Rage Against the Machine live, cause they're absolutely brilliant.

Well...?
Thu 12/02/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Stone Roses, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Led Zep, Elvis, Queen (come on, Mercury was a fantastic singer!), Pavement.

All these bands I would "have" loved to "have" seen.
Thu 12/02/04 at 13:30
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> The Stone Roses

How could I forget? *slaps head*

still, I went to see Ian Brown a couple of years ago and that was great.
Thu 12/02/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
Would loved to have seen Queen, quite possibly the greatest band ever!. Or Nirvana!
Thu 12/02/04 at 17:06
Regular
"lets go back"
This topic has made me realise that most of my favourite bands dont actually exist anymore.

I would loved to have seen Led Zep, GnR, RATM and even michael jackson when he was younger.
Thu 12/02/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Refused just before they broke up, because their final album was nothing short of stunning. Also, Minor Threat. And Dead Kennedys (back when they had Jello Biafra, not the replacement vocalist they're touring with now...)

Oh, and the Clash. Obviously.
Thu 12/02/04 at 22:51
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> ---Maverick42 wrote:
> ---Meat Loaf live would be exhilirating.
>
> LMAOROFLARSR!!!11!!!111
> ----------------
>
> lol.

*rolls eyes*

Well obviously I meant Meat Loaf the band.

You silly people.
Fri 13/02/04 at 00:37
Regular
Bullet in the Head would be amazing live.

Am I correct in thinking GnR will release chinese democracy soon, or have they given up?
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:43
Regular
"8==="
gamezfreak wrote:
> Bullet in the Head would be amazing live.
>
> Am I correct in thinking GnR will release chinese democracy soon, or
> have they given up?

Axl made a new line-up, apparently got them to record Appetite for Destruction again to make sure they were up to his standards, then they went on tour for years, then he got annoyed and fired them all.

Axl enjoys tormenting and taking the pee out of everyone who asks him anyway.

How long until the album's out? = How long is a piece of string?
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:34
Regular
Axl is a hotpant wearing monkey toucher anyway.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Solskjær wrote:
> I dunno about now, really... I mean, EVERYONE likes them,

AND?

That's a pathetic reason not to want to see them. They are still class, despite the massive success that means everyone and anyone 'likes' them. Plus, last year they were fronted by Mars Volta, suggesting they aren't totally inane as people think. They flipping rule!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.