GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bands you would of loved to of seen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 22:23
Regular
I was cycling through my extensive collection of mp3's and came across a few songs/bands that I hadn't heard in ages and it was great, only to be saddened by the fact that the band has now split up/ended career, I would of loved to see: -

Rage Against the Machine live, cause they're absolutely brilliant.

Well...?
Regular
I was cycling through my extensive collection of mp3's and came across a few songs/bands that I hadn't heard in ages and it was great, only to be saddened by the fact that the band has now split up/ended career, I would of loved to see: -

Rage Against the Machine live, cause they're absolutely brilliant.

Well...?
Regular
RATM!! also
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:26
Regular
Meat Loaf live would be exhilirating.
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
RATM = Greatest band ever.

Do you know why they split up?
Well... Apparently the drummer was swearing at Zack in a concert and then when he found out he said that it was it, he was leaving the band. So he did.

Then the band joined up with the crap singer to form audio slave. Which are crap.

I hope they join together again.
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:46
Regular
I thought it was because of something to do with the bassist being a nob.

Probs a different band.

Meh
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:47
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Meat Loaf live would be exhilirating.

LMAOROFLARSR!!!11!!!111
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
It might of been the bassest swearing or something, but it's along those lines.
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Maverick42 wrote:
> Meat Loaf live would be exhilirating.

I had a friend see him a couple of weeks ago. Apparently it was excellent.

For me it would have to be Van Halen.
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Silly.

I got Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium - When 'Bulls on Parade' suddenly kicks in, it's incredible.

RATM live would certainly be fantastic.

And of course the Smashing Pumpkins for me. Ever since seeing Silverf*ck live on Vieuphoria, that yearning for what never will be has trebled. Utterly incredible.

Both bands, I'd pay almost anything to see live once.
Thu 12/02/04 at 00:51
Regular
"8==="
Gun's n' Roses (the original lineup)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.