GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/04 at 07:30
Regular
Finally got my copy delivered on Saturday - Brand new and still in cellophane!

W. O. W.

I remember this as being one of the greatest games of all time, but I don't remember it being THIS great! I truly am blown away by, yes, a PSOne game. It is now my favourite game of the moment and I'll definately not be getting rid of this baby again!

If you no longer own this, or have never played it, I strongly suggest you get hold of a copy - you won't be disappointed (unless last-gen graphics are a problem to you).

I'm only up to the bit where Shinra are trying to bring the plate down over Sector 7, but I can safely say I won't be on Live or PS2 Online for a while yet!

By the time I've finished this, I'll have Crystal Chronicles to get through too...

Anyhoo, please post your views/memories etc. of this game on here so I can see how many of you feel the same as me about this gem of a game.

I hope it is remade like the rumours say...
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
seriously can anyone help?
i'm sure it was zack,i remember him walking out of the reactor with sephiroth's head
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i'm going to have to go back and check.
can anyone else help
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:29
"period drama"
No - Seph killed Zack in the reactor. Cloud came in, saw Tifa was hurt and got rather annooyed. He picked up Zack's sword, went into the reactor chamber and gave Seph a whuppin'
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
it was zack
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Well, it's not really Seph who killed Aeris anyway.
> Cloud killed him already.
>
> Surprising how many people don't actually know that.

no it wasnt do you remember
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:19
"period drama"
Well, it's not really Seph who killed Aeris anyway.
Cloud killed him already.

Surprising how many people don't actually know that.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Flockhart wrote:
> sephiroth was evil because of what shinra did to him.
> he killed aeris because she was the last surviving ancient.

Yes but killing Aeris was itself an evil act and (supposedly) made you hate Sephiroth more.
Tue 17/02/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
didnt she appear at the end for a second.
Tue 17/02/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
sephiroth was evil because of what shinra did to him.
he killed aeris because she was the last surviving ancient.
Tue 17/02/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nope, but you guys are a small minority. Advent Children should see her brought back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.