GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watched Hulk"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/04 at 01:18
Regular
I know it's been about for a while. I wasn't keen on the whole idea really, but having watched it tonight I think I can safely say it was a stonking film. Really impressed with the CGI, the action scenes, and the whole 'dark' storyline (I was expecting a cheesy kids affair like spiderman).

Surprise hit of the year for me. What did you think?
Mon 09/02/04 at 01:18
Regular
I know it's been about for a while. I wasn't keen on the whole idea really, but having watched it tonight I think I can safely say it was a stonking film. Really impressed with the CGI, the action scenes, and the whole 'dark' storyline (I was expecting a cheesy kids affair like spiderman).

Surprise hit of the year for me. What did you think?
Mon 09/02/04 at 01:19
Regular
err ... I mean like 'Spider-Man'

I think.
:)
Mon 09/02/04 at 01:20
"I love yo... lamp."
I think you have been drinking.
Mon 09/02/04 at 01:34
Regular
eh? not tonight guv'nor. Does this mean you didn't like it?
Mon 09/02/04 at 07:02
Regular
"cachoo"
Definately a suprise! I liked it.
Mon 09/02/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
I enjoyed Hulk - Wasnt that interested at first but was pleasantly surprised!
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:14
Regular
Yeah, I only saw Spider-Man recently too.

A bit of a let down really. Certainly an enjoyable and light hearted film, but not the gritty down-to-earth superhero film I've been waiting for - more of a big budget special effects flick like Daredevil and The Hulk. It certainly did not have a dark storyline...

...and I've just clicked back and realised you actually ARE talking about The Hulk. Well, never mind. There's my opinions on Spider-Man anywho.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
Hulk was a surprise for me as well and it was watchable unlike the trash that was Spider-Man. Wasn't a great film but was worth a watch. Goes in the category with Deep Blue Sea and other watchable films that fall short of the grea category.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:44
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The Hulk was fantastic. I particularly liked the bit where the Hulk punched one of the mutant mutts in the nuts.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
Deep Blue Sea was watchable but ultimately a bit poor. Nowhere near "falling short of the great category". Though I was pleased the token black guy survived this time, as opposed to the just the main guy and the main girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.