GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"men are growing boobs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 08:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
yes this is a true fact. how? well when young girls comeing through maturity have thier periods they are loseing hormones which when the water is re-cycled there chemicals use to make the water pure and drinkable does not kill them.Then boys drink this water and have girls hormones mixing with thier hormones and are growing female features. This comes up with a for and against

1.are you fine with having a pair of boobs

2. do you deeply hate the fact and never want to drink water again

i am one of those people that are terrably against the fact!
Sat 07/02/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*caught not got
Sat 07/02/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Excuse for fat men

I was horrified the other morning when I jumped and got my chest having a slight 'spring' to it.

I need to go to the gym
Sat 07/02/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
ARJ wrote:
> yes this is a true fact.

It's a load of cobblers more like.
Sat 07/02/04 at 13:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
My water comes from a reservoir. I can see the revervoir now. Yes.

However recycled water wouldnt contain "female hormones" from ovulatory excretions any more than it contains poo, and I doubt a massive dollop of bum gravy is about to plop out of your tap.

I dont know where you live, newbie, but women around here dont spend 5 days hanging over a toilet and bleeding, there are things called sanitary towels. The people at Yorkshire water dont rummage through bins and scrape bits off and add them to the water.

You silly silly person.
Sat 07/02/04 at 12:57
Yes, I've found that I'm growing man boobs of late. But it's okay, I'm having an operation soon that will slice the excess skin away from the body; the surgeons will then patch over new skin on top of the now bloodied flesh, and dispose of the dead leftovers in the wastepaper basket.
Sat 07/02/04 at 12:33
Regular
MAN-BOOBS

*spam*
Sat 07/02/04 at 09:16
Regular
What a retarded post. :D

*pokes*
Sat 07/02/04 at 08:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
yes this is a true fact. how? well when young girls comeing through maturity have thier periods they are loseing hormones which when the water is re-cycled there chemicals use to make the water pure and drinkable does not kill them.Then boys drink this water and have girls hormones mixing with thier hormones and are growing female features. This comes up with a for and against

1.are you fine with having a pair of boobs

2. do you deeply hate the fact and never want to drink water again

i am one of those people that are terrably against the fact!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.