GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"men are growing boobs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 08:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
yes this is a true fact. how? well when young girls comeing through maturity have thier periods they are loseing hormones which when the water is re-cycled there chemicals use to make the water pure and drinkable does not kill them.Then boys drink this water and have girls hormones mixing with thier hormones and are growing female features. This comes up with a for and against

1.are you fine with having a pair of boobs

2. do you deeply hate the fact and never want to drink water again

i am one of those people that are terrably against the fact!
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I've started eating more healthy and doing sit ups with my machine.
> No time to go to Uni gym

You don't need to go to the gym.

However, just banging out sit-up after sit-up is unlikely to have much affect. People used to believe in something called "spot reduction", which basically means doing sit-ups would get rid of the extra fat around your stomach. It's crap though.

As I was saying, you don't need a gym. You can do resistance work using your own bodyweight.

For fat loss you will need to increase your cardiovascular work level. Go running, it costs nothing and a 2 mile run will not only not take too long but will also make a real difference. Weight resistance is also a good way of increasing fat loss, it's not just for muscle building. I would suggest to start out that you just throw in 3 sets of 10-15 reps of press-ups, dips, (you could just use a chair for this), crunches and reverse crunches.

Or just keep eating those pies, sit back and watch your ass grow.
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Lindgren wrote:
> Icarus wrote:
> It doesn't sound too good.
>
> its perfectly normal. You can do it by cracking your knuckles, that
> aire being pushed out is what causes the cracking sound. I do it with
> my big toe to annoy people because the crack is really loud!
>
> Most people have it in some joint in their body, and nearly everyone
> does it out of boredom with their knuckles without even realising it.

Ahhhhhh

My ankle always cracks, damn air.
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've started eating more healthy and doing sit ups with my machine. No time to go to Uni gym and too hard to get to local until I can drive.

Just lay off the pies for just now.

Oh yeah I saw a woman eating three pies

THREE?
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Icarus wrote:
> It doesn't sound too good.

its perfectly normal. You can do it by cracking your knuckles, that aire being pushed out is what causes the cracking sound. I do it with my big toe to annoy people because the crack is really loud!

Most people have it in some joint in their body, and nearly everyone does it out of boredom with their knuckles without even realising it.
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Does it hurt?
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:03
It doesn't sound too good.
Sun 08/02/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Icarus wrote:
> Whenever I do any exercise with my arms, the joints in my arms just
> crack. This includes stretching, weights; I don't think I've broken
> anything, so why the cracking noise all the time?

Don't worry about it. All it is is air in your joints being pushed out.
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> Oh and EB, some cop smashed my mates brother in the face with a
> truncheon.
>
> Ok. Why?

I'm guessing humour or defence.
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:31
Whenever I do any exercise with my arms, the joints in my arms just crack. This includes stretching, weights; I don't think I've broken anything, so why the cracking noise all the time?
Sun 08/02/04 at 12:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
2 words to avoid any potential embarassment:

"bench press" :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.