GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"men are growing boobs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 08:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
yes this is a true fact. how? well when young girls comeing through maturity have thier periods they are loseing hormones which when the water is re-cycled there chemicals use to make the water pure and drinkable does not kill them.Then boys drink this water and have girls hormones mixing with thier hormones and are growing female features. This comes up with a for and against

1.are you fine with having a pair of boobs

2. do you deeply hate the fact and never want to drink water again

i am one of those people that are terrably against the fact!
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That sounds confusing

I just had some chocolate

I've been ehalthy today though:

Cereal/Orange Juice
Sandwhich
Apple
Few glasses of water
Actimel
Chocolate
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:04
Regular
"lazyboy"
hey whats up do you have need for speed underground
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:03
Ugh that is really disturbing.

I thought it was going to be a topic telling me were i can buy some support for me man boobies.

Guess i will have to keep looking on Ebay.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But in the sitting position.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:02
Whoops, not sit-up. I meant pressups on a chair.
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Icarus wrote:
> Sit ups on a chair then?

No, it's a dip. Nothing like a sit-up. It focuses on your triceps.
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:52
English_Bloke wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> What the hell is a dip
>
> Put your hands on one chair with your arms locked out. Put your legs
> straight, with your feet either on another chair, or the floor to
> make it easier. Lower yourself until your elbows go to 90 degrees and
> then push yourself but up to the start position.
>

Sit ups on a chair then?
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What the hell is a dip

Put your hands on one chair with your arms locked out. Put your legs straight, with your feet either on another chair, or the floor to make it easier. Lower yourself until your elbows go to 90 degrees and then push yourself but up to the start position.

> and crunches?

Like a sit-up but you don't go all the way up. You just curl your shoulders off the floor, it has less of a bad affect on your back and doesn’t hit your hip-flexors so it concentrates on your abbs.

A reverse crunch is similar, but your shoulders don't move. Instead you lift your feet so they are just off the floor and curl at your hips keeping your knees locked in the position they were. You curl until your lower back just leaves the floor, then your curl back down again until you feet are close to but not touching the floor.
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What the hell is a dip and crunches?

It sounds like sweets
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:24
Well I have it in both my shoulders. I'm sure it makes people a bit uncomfortable; whenever I move my arms, whether it's for shaking hands or handing someone some notes or whatever, it makes a wonderful cracking sound.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.