GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"men are growing boobs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 08:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
yes this is a true fact. how? well when young girls comeing through maturity have thier periods they are loseing hormones which when the water is re-cycled there chemicals use to make the water pure and drinkable does not kill them.Then boys drink this water and have girls hormones mixing with thier hormones and are growing female features. This comes up with a for and against

1.are you fine with having a pair of boobs

2. do you deeply hate the fact and never want to drink water again

i am one of those people that are terrably against the fact!
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:47
"Mimmargh!"
Buy some weights. Cheap and effective and you don't have to walk all the way to a gym. You don't need all those fancy machines anyway. Lots of walking, a bit of weights and of course situps and pushups are free.

But be sure to open a window and drink some water. Bananas are good too but they stink the room out damn them.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:45
Heh. Well apparently a shop keeper refused selling a hot dog to an oficer whil on duty, under some act.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
English_Bloke wrote:
> aloud

Yes, I wrote that.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Icarus wrote:
> I read somewhere that you aren't allowed to buy stuff to eat or drink
> while on duty.

You heard wrong. We're not aloud to buy alcohol when in uniform.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Silent-Scope wrote:

> Absolutely don't drink fizzy drinks

Same here. I can't stand fizzy drinks. Nothing that froths that much when shaken can be good for you!
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:38
Regular
Plenty of water plus Actimel in the morning... sometimes bacon, eggs and sausages for lunch and a pretty large dinner at the end of the day.
I only eat one packet of crisp, cream crackers or biscuits if i haven't eaten enough and I haven't had Macdonalds for one year!
Absolutely don't drink fizzy drinks unless there's nothing else.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:31
I read somewhere that you aren't allowed to buy stuff to eat or drink while on duty.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:14
Pizza
chips
crisps

No need to eat healthy my son.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It’s not about not eating a lot, it’s about what you eat.

My typical food.

Breakfast: porridge with raisins in.
The porridge is a great food for the morning, it is a slow burning food that will keep you going for ages.

Mid-morning snack: fruit.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich and a yoghurt.
I get carbs from the bread and protein from the tuna and yoghurt.

Pre-gym snack: glass of milk, (skimmed), and a few spoons of peanut butter or some brazil nuts. Again, loading up on the protein before the gym.

Dinner: what ever is made for me.

I also drink loads of water throughout the day.

That is what my days are like on my days off, when I’m working I have to eat what ever I can whenever I can.
Sun 08/02/04 at 18:10
SHEEPY wrote:

> Actimel

Umm, Danone

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.