GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SUPERBOWL XXXVIII"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/02/04 at 19:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
well, well, well. american footballs biggest match of the season is upon us.

carolina panthers vs. new england patriots

unfortunately, i dont think it will be the best ever. both teams are quite defensive, but its got them this far. the 2 quaterbacks have to be watched out for (both likely MVPs- most valuable player). delhomme(panthers) is quite a few peoples favorite. also this year, running backs have been more effective than wide receivers, so we can see some big runs and thumping hits. it lasts about 4 hours (hour long half time with britany spears) so its an all nighter.

if you havent ever watched it before, i suggest you watch the first quarter to get a feel of it. you might hate it because its quite slow, but i think its quite a spectacle.

SKY SPORTS 1 -10pm (11pm kick off) to about 2ish am
not great to go into work after, but still.

i reckon itll be the patriots (favorites) by 10.
Sun 01/02/04 at 22:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
funny enough i thought you would post here lakersrule :D

i think that carolina like the fact that there the underdogs, seeing as thats how they always perform. patriots have won 14 straight games. although im going for the patriots by 10, i hope it goes to the wire.
Sun 01/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hopefully i'll be watching it, just need to find a good bar for it because the people i'm living with here hate Gridiron.

I'm going with the Panthers just because i don't really like the Patriots and i like an underdog. Just a shame my team, the Bucs couldn't get there again this year. Should be a good game but like you said 2 very good defences so i expect a lot of 4th downs and punting, which could get quite boring.
Sun 01/02/04 at 19:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
well, well, well. american footballs biggest match of the season is upon us.

carolina panthers vs. new england patriots

unfortunately, i dont think it will be the best ever. both teams are quite defensive, but its got them this far. the 2 quaterbacks have to be watched out for (both likely MVPs- most valuable player). delhomme(panthers) is quite a few peoples favorite. also this year, running backs have been more effective than wide receivers, so we can see some big runs and thumping hits. it lasts about 4 hours (hour long half time with britany spears) so its an all nighter.

if you havent ever watched it before, i suggest you watch the first quarter to get a feel of it. you might hate it because its quite slow, but i think its quite a spectacle.

SKY SPORTS 1 -10pm (11pm kick off) to about 2ish am
not great to go into work after, but still.

i reckon itll be the patriots (favorites) by 10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.