GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How would you like to die..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 09:21
Regular
Following on from that 'what is worst news' topic, i've just come up with something rather interesting.

Given a choice of only these 6, which would you prefer?

Death by Heat? (fire n' stuff)
Death by Cold? (snow, ice)
Death by Drowning?
Death by Suffocation?
Death by 10-Ton weight?
Death by Firing Squad? (shotgun up the nostril)

My answer is death by firing squad. Quick, no-nonsense, plus to get a death sentence like that I'd have had to have done something rather fun!
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:43
"period drama"
Nah.
Jumping off the tallest building around = the best.
You can have a bit of fun before you die. So some flips, bang on a few windows, then ... splat.

Nice mess.
As long as you don't land ON anyone.

Although landing near them will give them some kind of experience, and they'll strive to make their lives better. Or think it looks like fun, and have a go themselves.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
spontainious human combustion - now thats a way to go
Mon 02/02/04 at 22:07
Regular
> Given a choice of only these 6, which would you prefer?

> Death by Heat? (fire n' stuff)

This would hurt like hell (pun intended) and is probably the worst way to die I could imagine. Your nerve endings would register pain you can hardly imagine, before they were completely destroyed. You'd die screaming in terrible agony, and would perhaps die of the pain itself rather than the burns.

> Death by Cold? (snow, ice)

Horrible but relatively painless. Once you stop shivering, your muscles will stop working. Your flesh will begin to freeze and you will lose all feeling. By the time you can't move anymore your core temperature will be so low, you'll be unconscious. You won't know anything about your death.

> Death by Drowning?

Very frightening but pretty quick I would imagine. All it takes is one lungful of water (several gulps) and you would almost immediately become unconscious, suffering brain damage within minutes and would be dead pretty quickly.

> Death by Suffocation?

Same as drowning really, but without the swallowing of water. May take longer than drowning, depending on the circumstances.

> Death by 10-Ton weight?

Great way to die, you wouldn't know a damn thing about it. The last thing you'd hear is your skull shattering.

> Death by Firing Squad? (shotgun up the nostril)

Which is to be? A firing squad aim for the chest - you may be alive for several minutes in great pain. Shotgun up the nostril would end your life instantly, assuming you didn't just blow your face off.

If I had to choose, I'd say being in the epicenter of a nuclear explosion, you'd be vaporised in milliseconds.
Mon 02/02/04 at 21:57
Regular
H²O wrote:
> I bet that would hurt. Being frozen alive.

not really, once shivering stops, the flesh begins to freeze and die, the nerves go completely numb, and finally you would have no feeling at all. By this time you'd be unconscious. I think it'd be a pretty painless way to die, horrible but painless.
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I bet that would hurt. Being frozen alive.
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
hmm cannabalism has been in the news latly same it's not on the list darn!
guess the frezing will do that way i can be discovered as a great explorer when some hovercar from the future finds me 200 years later and i will be framed in the museum!

or if i was frozen in a freezer then i would be called a dumb twirp and people would laugh at me (nothing new).

which relgiion are we talking about, because some belive we get reicarnated others think we go to heaven.

nah there both lyes we get broken down by micro-organisms don't we??? (worried look)

FREEZE ME! FREEZE ME!
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:43
Regular

*cough*
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:42
Regular
peacefully in my sleep like grandad, not like the passengers in his car
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Death by IBM, please.

"Executivus obsoletus"
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:09
"Mimmargh!"
Death by ICBM please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.