GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How would you like to die..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 09:21
Regular
Following on from that 'what is worst news' topic, i've just come up with something rather interesting.

Given a choice of only these 6, which would you prefer?

Death by Heat? (fire n' stuff)
Death by Cold? (snow, ice)
Death by Drowning?
Death by Suffocation?
Death by 10-Ton weight?
Death by Firing Squad? (shotgun up the nostril)

My answer is death by firing squad. Quick, no-nonsense, plus to get a death sentence like that I'd have had to have done something rather fun!
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Isn't old age more slower than anything here ???
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> Drowning is a rather disturbing thought, cos i can imagine thrashing
> around underwater, coughing and kecking my guts out cos i've inhaled
> water, and then just succumbing...

Supposedly, once the brain starts shutting down due to lack of oxygen during drowning, the pain passes and it becomes almost euphoric, as people who have been revived have testified.

Me, 10 ton weight instant skull crushed and brain turned to mush. All the others involve suffering and anticipation.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Old age, please!
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:16
Regular
Drowning is a rather disturbing thought, cos i can imagine thrashing around underwater, coughing and kecking my guts out cos i've inhaled water, and then just succumbing...
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:14
Regular
Oh, and suffocation too - bad stuff.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:14
Regular
Them there are pretty crappy choices! But I guess dying isn't meant to be great.

I would probably choose either the firing squad or the weight. Both quick deaths, but the firing squad one would be more 'going out in style'.

I would really hate to die by heat, cold or drowning - all slow deaths. Drowning is the one that scares me most.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Technically death by cold, always the chance that you won't actually die and will be revived if someone finds you.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You have a rather odd idea of 'fun' and I don't like any of your choices - I'd much rather be playing Russian Roulette.
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:21
Regular
Following on from that 'what is worst news' topic, i've just come up with something rather interesting.

Given a choice of only these 6, which would you prefer?

Death by Heat? (fire n' stuff)
Death by Cold? (snow, ice)
Death by Drowning?
Death by Suffocation?
Death by 10-Ton weight?
Death by Firing Squad? (shotgun up the nostril)

My answer is death by firing squad. Quick, no-nonsense, plus to get a death sentence like that I'd have had to have done something rather fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.