GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary Movie 3 is the worst film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have ever, ever seen in my life.

I wanted to leave, actually I did for some food. Last time any of my friends pick the film.

Oh my god I can't describe how bad this film is... it's Signs/The Ring/8 mile with 'comic' references but its not its just a poor copy of these films.

The 8 mile rap off or whatever made me want to die.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
my friend saw it and said the Kloo Klux Klan thing was hysterical...

(ive always thought that any movie in the series after scary movie 1 would bomb)

each to his own, i guess.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've not seen the othr ones and I don't think I want to
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:51
"period drama"
Well, to be honest, duh.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What bits were funny?

Ku Klux Clan hood thing
Or when he tells the girl her teachers dead
Erm
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:36
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I'm sure it's bad but there has to be some comic moments in it. My Bro who has seen it says there is a funny reference to Airplane made by Nielson. But he agrees that it was terrible.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have ever, ever seen in my life.

I wanted to leave, actually I did for some food. Last time any of my friends pick the film.

Oh my god I can't describe how bad this film is... it's Signs/The Ring/8 mile with 'comic' references but its not its just a poor copy of these films.

The 8 mile rap off or whatever made me want to die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.