GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary Movie 3 is the worst film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have ever, ever seen in my life.

I wanted to leave, actually I did for some food. Last time any of my friends pick the film.

Oh my god I can't describe how bad this film is... it's Signs/The Ring/8 mile with 'comic' references but its not its just a poor copy of these films.

The 8 mile rap off or whatever made me want to die.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
No you're allowed to hate that as it's outdated so you can't expect the youth of today to find it half as funny as it was at the time if at all. You are excused lol:P
Tue 27/01/04 at 19:14
"period drama"
I hate Only Fools and Horses.
Shout at me.
Tue 27/01/04 at 18:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Methinks Cubist got involved in some kind of cult.
> A happy one, of course.

Heh heh thanks FF...I think:S Anyway yeh Cyclone be quiet. You've said you think it's bad and I can respect that decision although that doesn't mean I don't think you are missing out on something because you are being far too negative and uptight about jokes that clearly are funny to millions of people who do laugh at them because they can see the humour in it unlike you.
Tue 27/01/04 at 18:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Scary Movie 2 is the worst film I've ever seen. Thankfully I haven't seen the other two. The latest one looks atrocious even from trailers.
Tue 27/01/04 at 18:51
"period drama"
Methinks Cubist got involved in some kind of cult.
A happy one, of course.
Tue 27/01/04 at 18:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, you woman, life is too short to waste time sitting in a cinema watching rubbish films.

Stop being so negative? So, that's like saying I'd rather watch Monty Pythin than Scary Movie 3 is bad because you are being negative and not 'loosening up'. Not because the first is far better.

I'm sorry, I'm going to go and watch, read, listen to and play all the rubbish in the world because I'm so chilled. Man.
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:26
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I said those bits were funny you knob
>
> It sucked, so there

I never said you didn't think those bits where funny I just said all of it was funny. And as for what cyclone said I'd advise him to loosen up to. I mean for gods sake both of you. Lifes too short to be so negative about things. Try and find the fun in them and you'll laugh too instead of sitting there going "god it's so crap, that's not funny it's just sick!" When actually you know fine well that if viewed in a certain light it is funny just you aren't doing that.
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I said those bits were funny you knob

It sucked, so there
Tue 27/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
cookie monster wrote:
> "OMG, Best fing evah!!"

Pfft I only say that for manly films like Van Helsing with no distinguishable plot, lots of violence, a couple of really scary moments and questionable acting. Don't get me wrong I love to deeply analyse movie desconstruct scenes and find meaning but I like the leave your brain at the door stuff too:P For example I can't wait to see Van Helsing as I've said but I am also looking forward to BIG FISH.
Tue 27/01/04 at 16:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> What bits were funny?
>
> Ku Klux Clan hood thing
> Or when he tells the girl her teachers dead
> Erm
>
> It's all funny because of a little thing called levity and black
> humour. Losen up Sheepy and grow a sense of humour. If you insist
> that's not the problem though and you really just didn't find it
> funny then although you're entitled to your opinion well, who cares,
> everyone at the cinema was laughing when I went on Saturday night:P

No. There is funny black comedy, and then there is 'gross-out' rubbish like the Scary Movie films. First was okay, but I saw it when about 13, so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.