GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary Movie 3 is the worst film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have ever, ever seen in my life.

I wanted to leave, actually I did for some food. Last time any of my friends pick the film.

Oh my god I can't describe how bad this film is... it's Signs/The Ring/8 mile with 'comic' references but its not its just a poor copy of these films.

The 8 mile rap off or whatever made me want to die.
Tue 27/01/04 at 15:18
Regular
Yeah Rossy said it was alright...

And that Michael Jackson bit had me in hysterics.
Tue 27/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"we escape....."
i thought it'd be good cos it has leslie nielsen and charlie sheen in. but every1 says its crap
Tue 27/01/04 at 14:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Everyone at school was raving about Scary Movie. I saw it on pirate at a mate's house. Of course, it didn't help that he would tell me every joke before it happened, but I thought it was terrible.

But for some reason, I own it on VHS. At some point in 2000/2001 I bought it... I can't remember why. I also own Roadtrip, which was equally crap.

Anyway, Scary Movie 2 was pretty bad, Scary Movie 3 looks decent, but of course, they always show the best bits in the trailer anyway.

Jonathan Ross said it was good, though...
Tue 27/01/04 at 13:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The thing looks crap from the adverts for goodness sake, if they cant make it attractive in the advert, you know somethings a miss.

I saw the first one after all my friends were like "OMG, Best fing evah!!", suffice to say they got a beating with a lead pipe after i had seen it.
Tue 27/01/04 at 03:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tis true, apart from the couple of very funny moments. Its a reallly terrible film.

They shoulda just left it banned.
Tue 27/01/04 at 02:27
Regular
"cachoo"
It was good, but it would've been much more better if they chose different films other than The Ring and 8 Mile.. and Signs. The Others, deserved to be in it though, that was funny!
Tue 27/01/04 at 01:51
Regular
I could easily believe it is absolute pap.

the second one is the worst film I've ever seen, I'm happy for that to remain the case, and will be avoiding this turkey like a windowlicking leper.
Tue 27/01/04 at 00:30
Regular
I heared the third was alright.

But the first was indeed so bad it is unbelievable.
Tue 27/01/04 at 00:19
Regular
The first two were funny for people under the age of 12, or at least it seemed that way as I remember at the time hearing kids saying how great the first was when in fact its quite possibly one of the least funny and dire films ever. I can't stand them, I thought 8 Mile was fake, Signs was a bad rip from a cross between Alien and Children of the Korn. I can't imagine how bad the 3rd is but the first two were bad enough.
Mon 26/01/04 at 23:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What bits were funny?
>
> Ku Klux Clan hood thing
> Or when he tells the girl her teachers dead
> Erm

It's all funny because of a little thing called levity and black humour. Losen up Sheepy and grow a sense of humour. If you insist that's not the problem though and you really just didn't find it funny then although you're entitled to your opinion well, who cares, everyone at the cinema was laughing when I went on Saturday night:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.