GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary Movie 3 is the worst film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have ever, ever seen in my life.

I wanted to leave, actually I did for some food. Last time any of my friends pick the film.

Oh my god I can't describe how bad this film is... it's Signs/The Ring/8 mile with 'comic' references but its not its just a poor copy of these films.

The 8 mile rap off or whatever made me want to die.
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:21
"period drama"
Maverick42 wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I hate Only Fools and Horses.
> Shout at me.
>
> No, we will save our breath.
>
> Such an opinion is punishable only by death.

Well, I'll load the shotgun and prime the razors.
Really.
Just not funny. At all.

People just say it's good because everyone else does.
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I might have just grown up though

Funniest post EVER!
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I might have just grown up though
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> The Wedding one was crap

Oh great. I just bought that about 10 minutes ago!
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:02
Regular
Bored me, personally. Very crude. A few moments but generally just a cringe-fest of the non-funny kind (funny kind = The Office).
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The Wedding one was crap

Road Trip was mildy amusing and had breasts, mind you was 14/15 when saw it
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:57
Regular
"That's right!"
No, Road Trip was pants for the most part. American Pie, while not as funny as everyone made it out to be, was pretty great.
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:52
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I hate Only Fools and Horses.
> Shout at me.

No, we will save our breath.

Such an opinion is punishable only by death.
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:50
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> But for some reason, I own it on VHS. At some point in 2000/2001 I
> bought it... I can't remember why. I also own Roadtrip, which was
> equally crap.

I also own Scary Movie on VHS and I too do not know why. I enjoyed it, but not enough to buy it - very odd indeed.

But woah there - hold the phone. Road Trip was really good; much more fun than all this rubbish American Pie malarky. In my opinion, one of the best teenage/college comedies there is. Up there with Bill & Ted.
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:46
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> But the first was indeed so bad it is unbelievable.

Really?

I genuinely found it quite funny. Running themes such as the gay guy made for some laugh-out-loud jokes ("I'll grab his ass!", etc), and the main parody of stupid horror films that just sell out to the masses was a long time coming and executed really well. And that's not to mention all the hilarious small sketches/one offs, such as:

*camera pans around news trucks/reporters*

"This is black people for Black TV, white folks are dead, we're gonna get the f**k outta here, lets go mother f**ker, go!"

*all get into van and drive off madly*

It certainly wasn't a great film, but quite good - above average. I'll tell you what WAS poor - all the films it was parodying. Scream 1, 2 and 3, I Know What You Did Last Summer 1 & 2, etc. They all deserved a good kick in the teeth, and well done to Scary Movie for doing so.

But Scary Movie 2 was disappointing and not funny. Very poor.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.