GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY HAIR! MY GOD MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!:'("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just destroyed my amazingly pretty hair:( Normally I have short light brown hair that I stick up in messy spikes if you get my meaning. Anyway I decided hmmm maybe I should getr some blonde tips? The guy on the box has the same hair as me and he looks great with the blonde bits. Not to mention the fact I have blue eyes which looks good with blonde hair. Unfortunately I was left to dye it myself which is a bad move to begin with. Secondly I left it on for too long and since I could see the back of my head I have some uneven random bits of blonde on the back. Thirdly I used too much dye. Mix all of these problems together and well I know have orangey/blonde hair that has only left a tiny bit of the roots on the top. My mum has gone insane saying I look like a right yob and my Dad well he's member of a private golf club full of prudes so he dissaproves to the extent that I doubt he'll let me out the house without shaving my head lol. Well at least I'll be trying a new style :S I think I pull it off myself but don't deny it has gone WRONG!!! That's what I get for trying to look good on a budget. Next time I'm getting it done at an actual hair stylists for £60 again. Hmph.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
yes. it will go wrong.

youll know when little green shoots start to sprout, that it was bio-feed not hair dye.
Tue 27/01/04 at 19:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right, I have put brown hair dye in my hair now to cancel it out. I have put it all over and it seems to be working very well. I shall know if it has worked fully in about 10 mins when I was it out and admire my (hopefully) once again fantastic hair. Wish me luck...oh god it's going to go wrong again isn't it?:S
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:45
"Mimmargh!"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Taqhnx

Thats a cool word. Sounds Aztec. I hope you wouldn't mind if I used it?
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
14th isnt it?
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Colourless"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Taqhnx for filling us in with not needed information. Your tribue to
> this forum about your hair will live on in this forums with many
> years to come.

Is it the 1st day of the menstrual cycle that the lining of the uterus breaks down then?
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Taqhnx for filling us in with not needed information. Your tribue to
> this forum about your hair will live on in this forums with many
> years to come.

Terd, you are!
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:29
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I know you're being sarcastic but over the years I have been posting on these forums I have learned that this is exactly the kind of poo that is acceptable here so nah nah nah nah nah!:P
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:27
"Metal Head"
Taqhnx for filling us in with not needed information. Your tribue to this forum about your hair will live on in this forums with many years to come.
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cubist..em...thats my other number..my hairdressing one is

0800-hair-4-you
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:01
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*ring*

Yes I'd like to speak to Darling please?...Well if she's a on a job right now I'll hold...oh it'll take a while...well when she gets done will you call me I'd like to arrange an appointment?...NO! If she sat there I'd suffocate!
*hangs up*

Some people..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.