GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY HAIR! MY GOD MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!:'("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just destroyed my amazingly pretty hair:( Normally I have short light brown hair that I stick up in messy spikes if you get my meaning. Anyway I decided hmmm maybe I should getr some blonde tips? The guy on the box has the same hair as me and he looks great with the blonde bits. Not to mention the fact I have blue eyes which looks good with blonde hair. Unfortunately I was left to dye it myself which is a bad move to begin with. Secondly I left it on for too long and since I could see the back of my head I have some uneven random bits of blonde on the back. Thirdly I used too much dye. Mix all of these problems together and well I know have orangey/blonde hair that has only left a tiny bit of the roots on the top. My mum has gone insane saying I look like a right yob and my Dad well he's member of a private golf club full of prudes so he dissaproves to the extent that I doubt he'll let me out the house without shaving my head lol. Well at least I'll be trying a new style :S I think I pull it off myself but don't deny it has gone WRONG!!! That's what I get for trying to look good on a budget. Next time I'm getting it done at an actual hair stylists for £60 again. Hmph.
Wed 28/01/04 at 12:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cubist, why don't you just get a sex-change?

Ice cream, Sex & The City, hair troubles, 'chill out man' and inummerable other femninie leanings.

The op is calling...
Wed 28/01/04 at 00:31
Regular
"^_^"
pity u didnt just disapear because you had problems with your hair... any chance of suicide because of it?
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Colourless"
Darling wrote:
> 14th isnt it?

Funny you should say that Darling, I wrote 14th the first time. But then looked at my bioloGAY textbook and it said that the egg is released on the 14th day.

I thought 14th was right at first though. Then again what do I know?
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol ok then Phuzzy how would you describe me? (I'd like to remind everyone at this point he's known me in person for about 4 years and he knows how many friends an outgoing guy like me has)
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:12
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> just an ego-tistic guy with camp tendencies.
>
> Facade:P Ask any of my mates and look at any of my personality test
> results I'm actually (in my own words) a very diffident kinda guy.

*raises eyebrow*
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:10
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Good good Clazon *pats him on the back with a loud thud in a manly way*
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
>
> just an ego-tistic guy with camp tendencies.
>
> Facade:P

ill lay off of you, but only because you made a homer simpson like quote.

:D
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:57
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*slaps head* I can't believe I just gave you all material lol:S
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> so not gay or a bi-,
>
> Who said I wasn't? Ohh that'll keep you puzzled for a good while.

Can't say I'm suprised.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:53
Regular
bent as a nine bob note

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.