GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY HAIR! MY GOD MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!:'("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just destroyed my amazingly pretty hair:( Normally I have short light brown hair that I stick up in messy spikes if you get my meaning. Anyway I decided hmmm maybe I should getr some blonde tips? The guy on the box has the same hair as me and he looks great with the blonde bits. Not to mention the fact I have blue eyes which looks good with blonde hair. Unfortunately I was left to dye it myself which is a bad move to begin with. Secondly I left it on for too long and since I could see the back of my head I have some uneven random bits of blonde on the back. Thirdly I used too much dye. Mix all of these problems together and well I know have orangey/blonde hair that has only left a tiny bit of the roots on the top. My mum has gone insane saying I look like a right yob and my Dad well he's member of a private golf club full of prudes so he dissaproves to the extent that I doubt he'll let me out the house without shaving my head lol. Well at least I'll be trying a new style :S I think I pull it off myself but don't deny it has gone WRONG!!! That's what I get for trying to look good on a budget. Next time I'm getting it done at an actual hair stylists for £60 again. Hmph.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:52
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Clazon wrote:
> so not gay or a bi-,

Who said I wasn't? Ohh that'll keep you puzzled for a good while.

> just an ego-tistic guy with camp tendencies.

Facade:P Ask any of my mates and look at any of my personality test results I'm actually (in my own words) a very diffident kinda guy.

> weve just summed up all that cubist is in one sentence. that must
> feel pretty bad.

Meh you had to try

> one thing for sure, cubist aint no yorkie guy. and as they said so
> well:
>
> "don't feed the birds"

*bites into a Yorkie in a manly way as he clutches it strongly in one hand* Oi you! Nutta'!
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
so not gay or a bi-, just an ego-tistic guy with camp tendencies.

weve just summed up all that cubist is in one sentence. that must feel pretty bad.

:D

one thing for sure, cubist aint no yorkie guy. and as they said so well:

"don't feed the birds"
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:40
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Clazon wrote:
> so phuzzy is cubists gay butt monkey or what.
>
> :)

Not quite :P
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:39
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol no Phuzzy is a mate of mine at school:P As for being camp I'm actually just conveying myself as good looking on the net and so on all the time as it's so easy to use a facade:P
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Haven't you ever noticed this about him before?!?!

He likes Pink, Avril Lavigne and Kelly Osbourne!
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
So it's a bloke is it?

Cubist you are one camp guy, is there some sort of wooden bedroom furniture you ought to be coming out of?

"my amazingly pretty hair"

pffff
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
so phuzzy is cubists gay butt monkey or what.

:)
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:31
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I can vouch for him that he's not a girl.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
Cubist are you a bird? It's never occured to me before, but all this talk of 'sexy hair' has either 'girl' or 'camp as a row of pink tents' written all over it.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Woo hoo! My sexy hair is back in all it's former glory. Because of the blonde that I had in though it looks a bit lighter. You know what I mean? Like when you go abroad and the sun lightens your hair a wee bit? Well it looks like that. Still it is bck to it's fantabulous self again. Good good:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.