GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY HAIR! MY GOD MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!:'("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just destroyed my amazingly pretty hair:( Normally I have short light brown hair that I stick up in messy spikes if you get my meaning. Anyway I decided hmmm maybe I should getr some blonde tips? The guy on the box has the same hair as me and he looks great with the blonde bits. Not to mention the fact I have blue eyes which looks good with blonde hair. Unfortunately I was left to dye it myself which is a bad move to begin with. Secondly I left it on for too long and since I could see the back of my head I have some uneven random bits of blonde on the back. Thirdly I used too much dye. Mix all of these problems together and well I know have orangey/blonde hair that has only left a tiny bit of the roots on the top. My mum has gone insane saying I look like a right yob and my Dad well he's member of a private golf club full of prudes so he dissaproves to the extent that I doubt he'll let me out the house without shaving my head lol. Well at least I'll be trying a new style :S I think I pull it off myself but don't deny it has gone WRONG!!! That's what I get for trying to look good on a budget. Next time I'm getting it done at an actual hair stylists for £60 again. Hmph.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just destroyed my amazingly pretty hair:( Normally I have short light brown hair that I stick up in messy spikes if you get my meaning. Anyway I decided hmmm maybe I should getr some blonde tips? The guy on the box has the same hair as me and he looks great with the blonde bits. Not to mention the fact I have blue eyes which looks good with blonde hair. Unfortunately I was left to dye it myself which is a bad move to begin with. Secondly I left it on for too long and since I could see the back of my head I have some uneven random bits of blonde on the back. Thirdly I used too much dye. Mix all of these problems together and well I know have orangey/blonde hair that has only left a tiny bit of the roots on the top. My mum has gone insane saying I look like a right yob and my Dad well he's member of a private golf club full of prudes so he dissaproves to the extent that I doubt he'll let me out the house without shaving my head lol. Well at least I'll be trying a new style :S I think I pull it off myself but don't deny it has gone WRONG!!! That's what I get for trying to look good on a budget. Next time I'm getting it done at an actual hair stylists for £60 again. Hmph.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Lol :-D
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I have blonde hair and blue eyes. :D
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:01
Regular
Picture.....?
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I don't have a digi-cam and if I did I wouldn't be insane enough to put a pic of me up with hair like this lol. 3 of my mates at school come on this site though so they'll see it tomorrow and I'll get them to report back with their views lol :P:D
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:09
"I love yo... lamp."
Dying the tips makes you look either gay or a ned. Don't do it, or else we'll call you Welsh. Or French or something.
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:10
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Bit late now lol:p
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What a poof.
Seriously.

Deary me.
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Well don't do it again then.
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol that's nice Azul:P On reflection I don't think it's that bad. I think if it wasn't for the vibrant intensity of the Blonde it would be very near perfect, well, I'd definitely be able to live with it lets put it that way heh. Ack well the only thing that's worrying my now is I am from a public school and am in debating tournament with 2 other private schools and the poshest boarding school I know of and I know 2 in Edinburgh alone. They're going to think an idiotic yob has turned up and the judges (who are actual lawyers btw) will most likely not let me through the door of this school/mansion/castle. Seriously it's a mix between the 3 with focus on the last on. It even has old style towers like you get in castles with the cone top. Very posh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.