GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII: The Advent Children"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Moody DJ"
The public are CRYING out for a remake of Final Fantasy 7 for the PS2 or something, and what do Square give us? Another movie.

Ok, on one hand its nice to have Cloud and Sephiroph (who IS the best bad guy of all FF history) back BUT its such a shame that its not a game. Severeal continents would explode at the prospect of a proper sequel to that...
Mon 26/01/04 at 23:22
Regular
Looking forward to Crystal Chronicles, which reminds me of FF7. Anyone have a release date for that? I can't be bothered looking.
Mon 26/01/04 at 23:21
Regular
Does FF7 work on the PS2 or would I need to dig out my PSOne to play it?

I've been meaning to buy it for ages. Definately the best FF game IMO.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
the reason it should be remade is thus.
bloody graphics obsessed kids will not find and play the original because it is now 7 years old.remake it for the new genaration!
as for the aeris moment, it was a absolute shock that i still remember, those sort of things just didnt happen back then.
i would add the betrayal of cait sith as well, i was so p*ssed that i reloaded my save point so i could try and catch him.
i will definitely try to see this new film.
when they made the spirits within film why didnt they just use the story from 7 and cut it in 2?, the aeris point being the end of the first film.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
gerriod_the_princess wrote:
> movie?
> Do square actually want to file for bankruptcy?

They just signed numerous deals with Sony for PSP and PS3 stuff, they have it by the pot load and I think it's safe to say that even if that were not the case Sony and Nintendo would be more than willing to give them cash in return from games. I mean the demand for Advent Children is HUGE.
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Enchilladas"
gerriod_the_princess wrote:
> movie?
> Do square actually want to file for bankruptcy?

Sure they lost millions on the first one but this is FF7 I mean one of the best games of all time.

Although ive allready pointed out one movie mistake Widge wrote that he saw cloud on his bike riding at a new enemy with sethroith by his side in the reamins of midgar but in FF7 at the end midgar became remains 100 YEARS LATER cloud must be looking good.

Yes im a big fan.
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
movie?
Do square actually want to file for bankruptcy?
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Hmm, I suspect it'll be a while (if ever ) before it gets a UK release. We never even got Final Fantasy Tactics over here...
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:44
"I've been skiing!"
I am going to get it.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Sorry to tell you but that's just videogaming legend. You do see her ghost, but there is no way to bring her back.
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Enchilladas"
There is a way to bring her back in the game I think its...

Master 7 cure materias 7 heal materias 7 seal materias and 7 revive materias then you have to go to the ruby weapon with all these materias equiped on your characters and kill ruby weapon. Then kill emerald weapon but make sure 2 of your party members die after the battle over a sequence will happen where you materia merges and brings your party members back to life. You should now have a resurect materia then go to golden saucer and get 100 tissues from battle square then go to the church that you first met the turks and go up to aeries ghost.

There you go all alive and with full stats and all limit breaks. Lv99!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.