GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII: The Advent Children"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Moody DJ"
The public are CRYING out for a remake of Final Fantasy 7 for the PS2 or something, and what do Square give us? Another movie.

Ok, on one hand its nice to have Cloud and Sephiroph (who IS the best bad guy of all FF history) back BUT its such a shame that its not a game. Severeal continents would explode at the prospect of a proper sequel to that...
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Moody DJ"
The public are CRYING out for a remake of Final Fantasy 7 for the PS2 or something, and what do Square give us? Another movie.

Ok, on one hand its nice to have Cloud and Sephiroph (who IS the best bad guy of all FF history) back BUT its such a shame that its not a game. Severeal continents would explode at the prospect of a proper sequel to that...
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Anyone who wants a remake of Final Fantasy 7 are just stupid it was brilliant leave it untouched so that future generations can play it.
You make a sequel for a game of that posture and you end up with a catastrophie(Barrets ultimate limit break) and some would give squaresoft the death penalty(Vincents ultimate weapon) look at highlander.

In short LEAVE IT UNTOUCHED. Although it will be interesting to see how they have done the FF7 characters in a movie voice acting? That will be fun to see.
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I've had a look at a preview movie for it and it DOES look a bit flash. Cloud pelting it through the ruined city of Midgar on his bike, then gets involved in a sword fight with a silver haired warrior. Sephiroph appears to have returned as this guy's mentor, almost in a role like the Emperor from Star Wars.

I have to say, it has perked my interest, and I'm sure Square can tell a decent story. I just thought it would have been nice to have had FF7 re-done with the graphical panache of FF10. Sometimes the FMV didn't sit together nicely, sometimes it was animated like they were trying to keep the FMV like the in game engine, sometimes like it was going for a more movie like stance. Not saying it was bad or anything, I still think its one of my favourite games ever.
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Moody DJ"
*omnislashes*
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Enchilladas"
*Highwind's*
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Square HAVE to bring Aeris back. Christ that one videogaming event probably scarred millions....there are like thousands of sites about it...
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Enchilladas"
There is a way to bring her back in the game I think its...

Master 7 cure materias 7 heal materias 7 seal materias and 7 revive materias then you have to go to the ruby weapon with all these materias equiped on your characters and kill ruby weapon. Then kill emerald weapon but make sure 2 of your party members die after the battle over a sequence will happen where you materia merges and brings your party members back to life. You should now have a resurect materia then go to golden saucer and get 100 tissues from battle square then go to the church that you first met the turks and go up to aeries ghost.

There you go all alive and with full stats and all limit breaks. Lv99!
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Sorry to tell you but that's just videogaming legend. You do see her ghost, but there is no way to bring her back.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:44
"I've been skiing!"
I am going to get it.
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Hmm, I suspect it'll be a while (if ever ) before it gets a UK release. We never even got Final Fantasy Tactics over here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.