GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix Deluxe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/01/04 at 23:31
Regular
Some of you may know that The Matrix is by far the greatest film I've ever seen, and up until today I was the proud owner of the two disc collectors edition. Now that's going up on eBay to make way for this:

http://www.dvdbulletin.co.uk/reviews/129/

Just ordered it from an online retailer who will remain anonymous for obvious reasons. What's the most exciting part of it though, is all the collectables you receive. Lobby stills, black and white stills, an original Senitype, which is basically an image from the film with one frame of the corresponding 35mm film and an original theatrical full size movie poster. I couldn't click "buy" fast enough.

Anyone else have this?
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:22
Regular
Yukikaze wrote:
> Erm that box set is old

I know; August 2002, would you believe. I can't see how I've missed it.
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:21
Regular
Personally, I'd rather spend the forty quid on the trilogy boxset.
Each to their own though.
Sun 25/01/04 at 11:21
Regular
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Why? Stupid price (£40 at the place I checked) for the DVDs
> plus SOME TAT!!!

Some tat? SOME TAT?

Fool of a took.
Sun 25/01/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Erm that box set is old, HMV in Nottingham has them (though I don't know the price) for Matrix, Perfect Storm, Three Kings, and a load more.
Sun 25/01/04 at 07:04
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
oh ya i have got all 3 matrixs
Sun 25/01/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Why? Stupid price (£40 at the place I checked) for the DVDs plus SOME TAT!!!
Sat 24/01/04 at 23:31
Regular
Some of you may know that The Matrix is by far the greatest film I've ever seen, and up until today I was the proud owner of the two disc collectors edition. Now that's going up on eBay to make way for this:

http://www.dvdbulletin.co.uk/reviews/129/

Just ordered it from an online retailer who will remain anonymous for obvious reasons. What's the most exciting part of it though, is all the collectables you receive. Lobby stills, black and white stills, an original Senitype, which is basically an image from the film with one frame of the corresponding 35mm film and an original theatrical full size movie poster. I couldn't click "buy" fast enough.

Anyone else have this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.