GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix Deluxe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/01/04 at 23:31
Regular
Some of you may know that The Matrix is by far the greatest film I've ever seen, and up until today I was the proud owner of the two disc collectors edition. Now that's going up on eBay to make way for this:

http://www.dvdbulletin.co.uk/reviews/129/

Just ordered it from an online retailer who will remain anonymous for obvious reasons. What's the most exciting part of it though, is all the collectables you receive. Lobby stills, black and white stills, an original Senitype, which is basically an image from the film with one frame of the corresponding 35mm film and an original theatrical full size movie poster. I couldn't click "buy" fast enough.

Anyone else have this?
Fri 30/01/04 at 18:14
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Is this the gold edition?
>
> If not, what the hell is it? I have the two disk special edition that
> came out like 50 bazillion years ago, but I saw this Gold Edition
> whilst Christmas shopping and want to know what is different.

Read my original message and find out.
Fri 30/01/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Notable"
Darwock wrote:
> ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> For Jackie Chan, I would suggest First Strike, Rumble in the Bronx
> or
> Mister Nice Guy. Jackies style is very comedic, but the
> choreography
> is nothing short of unbelievable.
>
> Oh my god, way to pick the worst of his career. Cheesy hollywood crap
> and he was getting on a bit (stunts are impressive, not so much the
> fights)
>
> Try Project A, The Armour of God and Thunderbolt for awesome Jackie
> Chan!

Whaaa!! Try Wheels On Meals. That my friend, is a true classic.
Fri 30/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
Is this the gold edition?

If not, what the hell is it? I have the two disk special edition that came out like 50 bazillion years ago, but I saw this Gold Edition whilst Christmas shopping and want to know what is different.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:58
Regular
Jee-sus. The guy who thinks up names must've been out taking a whizz throughout the whole of Jackie's film career.
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:59
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> For Jackie Chan, I would suggest First Strike, Rumble in the Bronx or
> Mister Nice Guy. Jackies style is very comedic, but the choreography
> is nothing short of unbelievable.

Oh my god, way to pick the worst of his career. Cheesy hollywood crap and he was getting on a bit (stunts are impressive, not so much the fights)

Try Project A, The Armour of God and Thunderbolt for awesome Jackie Chan!
Wed 28/01/04 at 23:19
Regular
Whatever way you want to phrase it Cubist, thems the rules.

Special Reserve sell DVDs, and linking to a site that also sells them or perhaps a site that sells DVDs and other forms of media is encouraging people to visit one of their direct rivals. Perhaps I'm being a bit too cautious, perhaps not - why make such a big deal about it?
Wed 28/01/04 at 23:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
That has got to be the flimsiest excuse ever pfft. You're not promoting a rival site simply telling us about what you did one day. I went to Virgin Megastores last week and bought a DVD. That last sentence is merely stating what I did not promoting Virgin. Does SR even sell this product? I don't think so so it's not as if they would lose any business over it anyway. God Maverick just tell us the site name *rolls eyes*
Wed 28/01/04 at 23:07
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> I'm not wanting to promote rival sites on the forums
> as SR have expressed clearly that it's not what they want. Is that
> not obvious?
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm probably missing something big here but why is this retailer staying anon? I mean I wouldn't mind having a look at a place that sells it. It's not as if you are bidding for it and you're scared we'll out bid you and I'm sure they'd like the business no? As I say I'm probably just being stupid but why?
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
*splurts*

£50?

No fecking way :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.