GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do U Think the PS2 is still the best"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 11:55
Regular
Ever since th ps1 came out sony have always lead the way in terms of sales, popularity, and graphics. But ever since Microsoft released it's XBOX there has been some competition, not just graphicly wise but poulartiy. Do u think the PS2 has to worry about the XBOX overtaking it or does it have to worry about overtaking it.
Sat 17/01/04 at 11:55
Regular
Ever since th ps1 came out sony have always lead the way in terms of sales, popularity, and graphics. But ever since Microsoft released it's XBOX there has been some competition, not just graphicly wise but poulartiy. Do u think the PS2 has to worry about the XBOX overtaking it or does it have to worry about overtaking it.
Sat 17/01/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
The PS2’s still got enough propulsion to take the PS series safely into the next generation of consoles, even if the sales weren’t there. You’ve got to consider that the PS2 is still seen as the ‘cool’ thing to have to most. Next Gen though, not sure, with the XBOX and GC being contenders now, if they play their cards right with the GC2 and Xbox 2, it could very well be disastrous for the PS3.

Let’s wait an see kids.
Sat 17/01/04 at 12:39
"cheerios"
Sony's more well known, they will win the console wins for the next ones with all their advertising techniques etc, it'll be more likely that it's a race to number 2 between X-Box 2 ad Gamecube 2.
Sat 17/01/04 at 12:46
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
They ps2 was never really the best, apart from when it was the only one
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:09
"period drama"
Why do all these boobs forget about the GC.
It is supirior in almost every respect.
Blah
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:11
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i feel sorry for sony because sony and nintendo were partners then nintendo threw em away like litter so HA HA HA to you sony...

as for xbox it's just too big

SIZE SCALE

nintendo gc---ps2---XBOX

ps2 is in the middle not to big not to small

plus gran turismo, gtagames etc will conquer the rest.

het what i am saying eh?
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:19
"For the horde!!!!"
PS2 as had it's day, Xbox is my fav now.

And as for people saying "da Ps2 iz da best bkuz it az GTA" are been silenced because GTA 3 and Vice city are now on Xbox.
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Max Power"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> PS2 as had it's day, Xbox is my fav now.
>
> And as for people saying "da Ps2 iz da best bkuz it az GTA"
> are been silenced because GTA 3 and Vice city are now on Xbox.

yeah, about a year and a couple of months later. I would go insane waiting that much longer after its been released on a different console it may hvae GTA 3 and Vice city now but what about when GTA 4 comes out (which is due in november) you'll have to wait for another year and a bit until you get Gta 4the Ps2 only need to wait 10 months and then will have 12+ months of rubbing it in Xbox's face.
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And yet GTA sucks.

So it's completely irrelevant to me.

Hence:

GC
Xbox
PS2
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:49
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
THE MADMAN wrote:
> Fiery Salamander wrote:
> PS2 as had it's day, Xbox is my fav now.
>
> And as for people saying "da Ps2 iz da best bkuz it az
> GTA"
> are been silenced because GTA 3 and Vice city are now on Xbox.
>
> yeah, about a year and a couple of months later. I would go insane
> waiting that much longer after its been released on a different
> console it may hvae GTA 3 and Vice city now but what about when GTA 4
> comes out (which is due in november) you'll have to wait for another
> year and a bit until you get Gta 4the Ps2 only need to wait 10 months
> and then will have 12+ months of rubbing it in Xbox's face.

you see this is how it works

PS2 MAKE GAME,
PS2 GET THERE MONEY OUT OF IT,
PS2 SELL IT TO GC & XBOX 12 MONTHS LATER!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.