GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hit a young child this evening at work"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well, in a way.

I was folding up an empty cardboard box and went to put it in the trolley with the rest of it. I wasn't looking and smacked the kid a belter... I turned and look to see the child and his mother looking at me in shock/disgust. I tried to say sorry but really wanted to laugh so it came out in this really high pitched voice.

And also a stupid old woman smashed a glass bottle and the drunk woman in the wheel chair came back, I could see her head appear through the aisles from time to time. I work in a hospital shop by the by with old woman as volunteer workers.

La la la

I also played on the trolleys, I'm in charge.
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I imagine it with scary eyes and a funny looking Grix making noises and shaking his hand about
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Grix Thraves wrote:

> Going back on topic, I once made a boy cry by shouting at him with a
> chip-box puppet on my hand. oops.

Please can you draw me a picture of the puppet. I really need to see it...
Fri 09/01/04 at 14:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
> SHEEPY wrote:
> *remembers an e-mail*
>
> AAAARRRRRGGGGHH NOOOO

I think i saw that one, the one where a woman was squatting over a man's mouth while doing a dump?
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. I've never hit anyone at work (yet...), but I saw one guy give his kid a proper black-eye, only a couple of months ago...

We'd loaded on some timber he wanted, and then had to go down the bottom of the yard to get the rest of it. He asked me where we were going next, and so, I pointed. Then, he goes, "What, over there?", while launching his right-arm out at full-stretch and *WHACK!* "OWW!! " - his kid was holding his eye, crying his little eyes out! :D

God... I don't know how I managed to hold most of that laughter inside of me - I really don't!! But at least the dad was the same, and he, too, saw the funny side of it, so he didn't mind too much when I did let myself go, a little bit. :)

It's one of those classic moments that can make a crappy day at work seem so-much better - like the time when someone fell in the treatment plant and was trying to dry his tanalysed trousers in the microave! :D
Fri 09/01/04 at 01:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> She asked for it
>
> 'Excuse me, English_Child, can you please refuse to lend me your hat
> because you assume I have nits?'
>
> 'Yes.'
>
>
> That's what happened, wasn't it?

LMAO!
Fri 09/01/04 at 01:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Whatever
Fri 09/01/04 at 01:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
English_Bloke wrote:
> She asked for it

'Excuse me, English_Child, can you please refuse to lend me your hat because you assume I have nits?'

'Yes.'

That's what happened, wasn't it?
Fri 09/01/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
She asked for it
Fri 09/01/04 at 01:16
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I nearly made a girl cry by saying I wouldn't let her wear my hat
> because she may have nits.

Now thats uncalled for!
Fri 09/01/04 at 00:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.