GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/03 at 19:41
Regular
": ("
Are all newbies treated liked children cos since i've been on SR i haven't really been liked by anyone, im suprised regulars be so nasty to newbies, we've all been newbies at one point...haven't we?

If you are a regular or a Notable poster please tell me the sad or happy times you had when you were a newbie...go on...express your emotions!

Oh yeah, im gonna be a regular soon, i cant wait!
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid was never called Gerrid.

Well, once, but that was a special occasion.
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:00
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Well fat magician the lat few posts prove that not all people hate newbies
and those who dont well good on you, you know the reason why this site was created and that was to chat about loads of things. And not to be prats to each other.
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
here, here, to that Max Powers
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't dislike newbies, just idiots.
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:23
Regular
to be honest, yes I do think newbies get picked on, although a lot bring it on themselves - you see, they are clearly idiots, and use this forum to swear at people or post none-sensical garbage. Don't worry about it, I don't think you're in that category. Although what do I know? ;D
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> I don't dislike newbies, just idiots.

I like alot of the Newbies here, but anyone who WRITES LIKE THIS, GAYCUBE SUX LOL!!!!111ONE!!11, just deserves to be picked on, and told what a moron they are.
Mon 29/12/03 at 08:15
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
'or are you a regular, A dedicated member of special reserve'

hmmm... I seem to recall becoming a regular, but never being dedicated...
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:44
Regular
": ("
just because we're newbies dont mean we dont know anything, i bet i've got more game knowledge than some regulars here.
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:45
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> 'or are you a regular, A dedicated member of special reserve'
>
> hmmm... I seem to recall becoming a regular, but never being
> dedicated...
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:46
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Fat M you are quite a decent Newbie, now let it drop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.