GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/03 at 19:41
Regular
": ("
Are all newbies treated liked children cos since i've been on SR i haven't really been liked by anyone, im suprised regulars be so nasty to newbies, we've all been newbies at one point...haven't we?

If you are a regular or a Notable poster please tell me the sad or happy times you had when you were a newbie...go on...express your emotions!

Oh yeah, im gonna be a regular soon, i cant wait!
Mon 29/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Here's an idea.

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up.
PLEASE!
Mon 29/12/03 at 16:08
Regular
thewisemonkey wrote:
> I didn't realise that these forums contained elitist tw@s. Everyone
> has been or still is a 'newbie' and I understand that some can say
> stupid things and whatnot, but what I don't understand is that some
> people that are 'regulars' can basically round up all the people with
> the 7-letter word underneath their name and say that they are ALL the
> same, lacking wit, quoting other people all the time, etc.

er they do, there are some people who will pick on you if your a newbie.t is a bit harsh really but you can't really stop them. It is more a case of people who act stupidly get picked on at times. Newbies do get a bit more grief but thats often cos a lot of them don't respect the ways of the forum and just spam all the time. Not just Newbies get picked on, we could probably name at least half a dozen regulars who get a lot of stick from others too.

Oh and PS. lots of us where never newbies, i wasn't
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:25
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
If they made a forum about it I would
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
get a room
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:23
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Not just games goirl the epic story of the evil notables planning to destroy the earth and one ukchatforums member had to save the earth.
If anyone wants to sigh up for auditions then we could make a movie.
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:21
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
A whole book dedicated to Games Girl... beautiful...
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:20
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Awww man and I was planning to write a book
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Games Girl is perhaps just not online...?
Sorry I didnt mean to ruin your epic story making there, but it had to be done.
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:17
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Then maybe the notables are planning to end the world and games girl found out so the n notables had to kill her!
Its all making sence now
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Notables are scary apparently if you anger one they will destroy the open forums... but I dont know...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.