GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/03 at 19:41
Regular
": ("
Are all newbies treated liked children cos since i've been on SR i haven't really been liked by anyone, im suprised regulars be so nasty to newbies, we've all been newbies at one point...haven't we?

If you are a regular or a Notable poster please tell me the sad or happy times you had when you were a newbie...go on...express your emotions!

Oh yeah, im gonna be a regular soon, i cant wait!
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:38
"I love yo... lamp."
A staff? As in like a big stick that shepherds carry?
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
No! Wizards!
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I didn't realise that these forums contained elitist tw@s. Everyone has been or still is a 'newbie' and I understand that some can say stupid things and whatnot, but what I don't understand is that some people that are 'regulars' can basically round up all the people with the 7-letter word underneath their name and say that they are ALL the same, lacking wit, quoting other people all the time, etc.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:46
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
paradox said there are only three good newbies
well pliskin was never hated and he is a regular.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Huh? Everyone hates me now!
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:51
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Sorry I was just informed by pliskin that everyone hates his guts
and he is a regular so fat magician its not just newbies that are retards.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:52
"I love yo... lamp."
I don't hate newbies, I was just giving you a regulars view on newbies. But you just proved my point by calling people elitist tw@s. I was a newbie. But I actually managed to do none of the things I mentioned.

And for your information, not everyone was a newbie, the status thing was brought in after some people had registered and as such some of them were never newbies.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:54
"cheerios"
I don't hate newbies...
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:55
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Then notorious biggles a salute you well done

all hail notorious biggles!!
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
People actually liked me when I was a newbie:P That was back when Gerrid was still called Gerrid. I think he's something like Djerrud now. Anywho there was a lot of spamming at the time and i was the newbie who never did spam as somebody wrote in a poetry contest. Yes I was liked by many...then I grew up, realised loads of people are t\/\/ats and the best reply to most of their comments is "Bite me".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.