GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Office Christmas Special."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 23:26
"slightlyshortertagl"
Nothing special, really.

Had to force myself to like it at times.

Tomorrow's episode better be good.
Sat 27/12/03 at 12:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's testament to how well the characters have been written that the funniest bit in the whole thing last night was Brent's music video. No jokes, no obvious stupid behaviour, but it still made me wet myself laughing.

"I bought five."
"Yeah, but they were for your mates."
"They're still in my garage."
[pause]
"Why d...."
[sigh]
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
You sort of feel sorry for Brent really, selling cleaning products and all to companies

My fav scene, as a lot of you have said is the blind date, well the bit afterwards where David gets the girl's and his own drink thrown at him. There's a silence after and it just makes you cringe. Great programme!
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Does anybody know when this is repeated? I forgot to tape it. T'was funny though.
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You'll never know

I liked the way it was done, everything was excellent.

" That's just with tap water... "

" Who does your tampons? "
Sat 27/12/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Did I read right, at the very beggining?
Are these 2 episodes really meant to be 3-years-after the original documentary on Wernhamm Hogg??

With the way they all were towards them, it was like he'd been going back every-single day... I even found it annoying to seem him back there, so-much!

Everything else, though, was great.

Good to see some things never change - like Tim and the jokes he STILL plays on Gareth; even though he IS "higher-up" than Tim (for once!). :)

I'm glad there will be no third-series, though. I really don't see how they could make it work as-well without milking the series, now Brent's been fired. All we really wanted to see after series 2 was where `Brent is now´, and - only briefly - what it's like in The Office, with Gareth in-charge.

Without David Brent, it just wouldn't be the same. And having him stop-by - every-5-minutes - would only make things worse, for an all-new series.
Sat 27/12/03 at 15:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Solskjær wrote:
> With the way they all were towards them, it was like he'd been going
> back every-single day... I even found it annoying to seem him back
> there, so-much!

Yeah. The way they said it in the show was also a big hint.

;)
Sat 27/12/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Selected"
it was ok
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
Goatboy wrote:
> Tim's face when that woman is describing her husband's karma-sutra
> adventures, "And he's right up inside me, and I'm just rocking,
> it allows for deeper penetration" with Tim just staring
> miserably into space.

2 things about that scene;
1. It was genius.
2. I was watching it with my granddad

Another thing, the bit where he's wagging around the vegtables in the store place?

Granddad was there to.

*shudders*
Sat 27/12/03 at 21:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"Well, I like to look at like this - if I see a bargain, I've got the money. That's a metaphor, I would NEVER pay for it."
Sat 27/12/03 at 21:07
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Did I read right, at the very beggining?
> Are these 2 episodes really meant to be 3-years-after the original
> documentary on Wernhamm Hogg??

--

Well, Series 1 was, what, 2 and a half years ago?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.