GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to sell my N-Gage.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I remember posting something like htis before however I am going to post it again. Does anyone know where I can get about £100 for my Nokia N-Gage? I still have the box and all the things that go with it. I currently have an Orange Sim Card in it but if I take that out then someone can just stick in another Sim Card I'm sure as when I got it it was sim free and has had a Virgin and Orange sim card in it so far. Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give me cash for it? Thank you.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:18
Regular
Bah. Mobiles. So material and unnecessary.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I'm not buying it yet so I'll shop around nearer the time. Right now I'm buying my new mobile which I lurv.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Teal'c"
Cubist wrote:
> buy a quality digi-cam off the net too. I saw a really good one with
> 3.3 megapixels (cannon) for £129.99 free P+P.

You realise that's not a great price. 3.3 megapixes if you shop around are usually about £80-100.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:07
Regular
Phhhft digital. Use a proper camera!
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well you do make a convincing case Mystique. I'll use my mates account to do it. He's gained some trust on E-Bay, knows the ropes and such so I'll get him to sell it for me and i'll just pay him all the charges. I've decided to order the Motorola V300 off the net and with the money I get from my N-Gage and the rest of my crimbo money I'll buy a quality digi-cam off the net too. I saw a really good one with 3.3 megapixels (cannon) for £129.99 free P+P.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:57
Regular
Cubist wrote:
Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them
> taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give
> me cash for it? Thank you.
The only way you're going to get cash for it is either sticking it in the local paper or putting it on ebay.
Ebay will only charge you one fifty. Considering you're asking for a hundred quid AND that you got the thing for free isn't all that bad.
Also, Ebay is a much better way for more people to see what you're selling...Use Ebay.

This post was brought to you by Mystique and the good people at www.ebay.co.uk

*Runs off with her $1,000,000 bribe*
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Would you bring £100 for my profit loss too?
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:53
Regular
Have a ceremonial burning with robes and things. Make a day of it.

I'll bring some punch.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes I am laughing but until I get at least £100 for it I'm not laughing all the way to the bank which I want to be doing. Wont someone buy it? I'm sure the right offer will come along. Do any of you know any other places where I can get money for it though? Please.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
N-GAGE = Me laughing at you.

You won it though.

So you should laugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.