GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to sell my N-Gage.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I remember posting something like htis before however I am going to post it again. Does anyone know where I can get about £100 for my Nokia N-Gage? I still have the box and all the things that go with it. I currently have an Orange Sim Card in it but if I take that out then someone can just stick in another Sim Card I'm sure as when I got it it was sim free and has had a Virgin and Orange sim card in it so far. Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give me cash for it? Thank you.
Mon 29/12/03 at 11:03
Regular
Smashing it to tiny little pieces would probably be the best bet - not only proving to be fun, but also getting rid of one more N-Gage, thus making the world a better place.
Mon 29/12/03 at 03:02
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
N-Gages are cool?
You are doing the write thing man!
Sell it over. The games of N-Gage are not that cool and besides mp3 players radio tuners in it are also not that useful.
though why did you buy it, I mean it has not been even 2 months since it was released.
May be I could sell it for you to my friend he would love to buy it for 150 Pounds.
Email me - [email protected]
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ok. I'll admit I could have used one once or twice, but usually a
> reverse charge call does the trick. Or you can ask some kind soul for
> 20p.
>
> I still don't see a use for one if you're under 18. Unless you're
> some kind of freakish uber business child.

Or of course you want to text a girl. In the small hours. And obviously to tell her you love her like 100 times a day. It gets you places. Age irrelevant.
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:30
Regular
"None Stored"
I like the bit where I break your old phone.
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Doonhamer wrote:
> You know its true

*rolls eyes*
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:53
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Doonhamer wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> Right now I'm buying my new mobile which I lurv.
>
> So useful for the 1 call you receive a month
>
> Oh venom, too bad that's all it is :P

You know its true
Sat 27/12/03 at 09:38
Regular
u think its sim free, big difference if it's simfree it's good if not it's gonna be harder to sale!

EBAY IT

EBAY IT

EBAY IT

i know you dont want to but it's so much easier!
Sat 27/12/03 at 08:36
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
I wouln't sell it N-gages are cool.
Sat 27/12/03 at 04:58
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Well Im having none of it... my mobile phone is more important to me than my wallet...
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:49
Regular
He can only do that though if he's got his extra toit spandex suit...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.