GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to sell my N-Gage.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I remember posting something like htis before however I am going to post it again. Does anyone know where I can get about £100 for my Nokia N-Gage? I still have the box and all the things that go with it. I currently have an Orange Sim Card in it but if I take that out then someone can just stick in another Sim Card I'm sure as when I got it it was sim free and has had a Virgin and Orange sim card in it so far. Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give me cash for it? Thank you.
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pushing the car, thats ridiculous.

You want to rig up a harness, like on the worlds strongest man and pull the car with your neck.
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
While pushing the car.
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'd walk.
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:35
Regular
Worse cast scenario of course...
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:35
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ok. I'll admit I could have used one once or twice, but usually a
> reverse charge call does the trick. Or you can ask some kind soul for
> 20p.
>

Ok, your car has just broken down on some country lane. There aren't any AA phones anywhere and you have seen anyone drive past in at least half an hour....think a mobile would come in handy or would you ask that man with the gammy eye who's been watching you for the last ten min if he has 20p so you can go find a payphone,because theres a chance the person you ring won't accept the charges......
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Doonhamer wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> Right now I'm buying my new mobile which I lurv.
>
> So useful for the 1 call you receive a month

Oh venom, too bad that's all it is :P
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
For the last 5 months ive had 54p in my phone.

Thats how much i need it.
Fri 26/12/03 at 21:21
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Right now I'm buying my new mobile which I lurv.

So useful for the 1 call you receive a month
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:26
Regular
Ok. I'll admit I could have used one once or twice, but usually a reverse charge call does the trick. Or you can ask some kind soul for 20p.

I still don't see a use for one if you're under 18. Unless you're some kind of freakish uber business child.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:23
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> unnecessary.
Not true. I've lost count of the times I've been stuck in a rut with no change for a payphone when I've used my mobile.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.