GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to sell my N-Gage.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I remember posting something like htis before however I am going to post it again. Does anyone know where I can get about £100 for my Nokia N-Gage? I still have the box and all the things that go with it. I currently have an Orange Sim Card in it but if I take that out then someone can just stick in another Sim Card I'm sure as when I got it it was sim free and has had a Virgin and Orange sim card in it so far. Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give me cash for it? Thank you.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I remember posting something like htis before however I am going to post it again. Does anyone know where I can get about £100 for my Nokia N-Gage? I still have the box and all the things that go with it. I currently have an Orange Sim Card in it but if I take that out then someone can just stick in another Sim Card I'm sure as when I got it it was sim free and has had a Virgin and Orange sim card in it so far. Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give me cash for it? Thank you.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
stick it in loot

www.loot.com

Free listing and stuff.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hahahahahahaahaha.

£100 for an N-Gage? Ahahahahahaha. Is that £100 for you or for me?

Blab blab.

How did you get it anyway?
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:47
Regular
Don't add to the problem by passing it on!

Destroy it. It must be done.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Funny J Nash. Everyone knows the story anyway. My mission is complete. As for loot I'll look at that but give me more suggestions people.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
N-GAGE = Me laughing at you.

You won it though.

So you should laugh.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes I am laughing but until I get at least £100 for it I'm not laughing all the way to the bank which I want to be doing. Wont someone buy it? I'm sure the right offer will come along. Do any of you know any other places where I can get money for it though? Please.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:53
Regular
Have a ceremonial burning with robes and things. Make a day of it.

I'll bring some punch.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Would you bring £100 for my profit loss too?
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:57
Regular
Cubist wrote:
Anyway I don't want to use ebay for all their fees and them
> taking some of the money etc. Does anyone know anywhere that'll give
> me cash for it? Thank you.
The only way you're going to get cash for it is either sticking it in the local paper or putting it on ebay.
Ebay will only charge you one fifty. Considering you're asking for a hundred quid AND that you got the thing for free isn't all that bad.
Also, Ebay is a much better way for more people to see what you're selling...Use Ebay.

This post was brought to you by Mystique and the good people at www.ebay.co.uk

*Runs off with her $1,000,000 bribe*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.