GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Punchbag" Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/07/09 at 23:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Everybody loves a winge. There's nothing worse than gathering up all that pent up rage. So post what really gets on your nerves on this thread for debate or discussion (but please, keep it clean ;D)

I'll start.

I get really annoyed with people who stop in the middle of the road to go the shop. "But i'll only be 5 minutes". Well 5 minutes is too long for me baby! *crashes into the car* (i don't even drive ;D)
Fri 31/07/09 at 23:53
Regular
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Stop posting mindless dribble on the forums.

I'm finding it quite entertaining to read
Fri 31/07/09 at 23:09
"Retarded List"
New rule: no more than one post every 10 minutes
Fri 31/07/09 at 23:08
Regular
Beedle wrote:
> guys guys you're posting too much
>
> keep the spam levels to a minimum or we'll get banned again

You rascal, you mean you aren't actually a new user? I'm gutted.
Fri 31/07/09 at 23:08
Regular
The moderators do have a tough task you're right mate
The part i most admire is how they cope with maintaining our beloved safe family values with all the traffic on here
seriously I mean there's, what, 3 or 4 of them and they must each have to deal with literally 1 to 4 posts a day, some of them mindless drivel

wheres the recognition wheres the love I say
lets take a moment
Fri 31/07/09 at 23:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
Stop posting mindless dribble on the forums. The moderators already have a tough time as it is trying to keep everything running, and i'm sure it's not appreciated when useless posts that are only there to annoy people are constantly written. I've a feeling there's going to be another string of bannings at this rate. Nobody wants to stoop to the level of stupidity that you're trying to make us come down to, so stop wasting your own time, and more importantly the moderators.
Fri 31/07/09 at 22:59
Regular
I never got banned
I wasn't up to any of your heinous tricks
All i was doing was backing up my good mate pete_4
Nothing wrong there I want to be part of the family now all Im doing is defending Alfonse
he makes me lol and we need that here! !
Fri 31/07/09 at 22:58
Regular
guys guys you're posting too much

keep the spam levels to a minimum or we'll get banned again
Fri 31/07/09 at 22:56
"Retarded List"
you'd better report yourself just to be safe
Fri 31/07/09 at 22:55
Regular
im reporting everyone just in case they dont like Alfonse
I dont want to take any chances on this serious matter
Fri 31/07/09 at 22:54
"Retarded List"
How could you upset Alfonse, you monster?

Reported.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.