GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just found out...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/12/03 at 23:37
Regular
My recent ex-girlfriend's Dad died and I'm taken aback.

I went out with her for a year before she broke my heart declaring she didn't love me and fell apart. Well I've picked myself back up and have a new potential girlfriend. Sadly my ex has come back to haunt me, who I still care for deeply telling me her Dad died of cancer. A disease I knew he had.

She seemed devestated and even in the worst of times she always managed to laugh. It brings me to my knees that I'm not with her now... helping her through this. The thing is I never knew her Dad, we knew of eachother but because her parents split I never saw her father. All I know is my beloved ex Amy is upset. And that has somehow, deeply, emotionally attacked me.

Do I still love her?

Sorry for my ramble, it is late I need sleep. But my work is needing doing. seeya guys soon.
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dringo wrote:
"She is very nice but my best friend likes her too. She has told him that it is me she likes but he has said "either her or me"."
-----

Not an `easy´ situation to deal with, at all! I feel sorry for you having to choose between the 2.

Perhaps talking to her about the whole thing would help?
If she's interested in you, and you're interested in her, and you both want to make it work, she'll need to know. And I'm sure she'd appreciate it, too.

If you do this, I'd reccomend your talk to HER first. By going to your mate and saying `Sorry, but I want her more!´ (not neccesarily in those words...) is only going to make things worse with him. Sure, he may `cool-down´ after time; but while many will tell you it's always "Girls over Blokes", you cannot go without true friends.

How close are you two as friends? Perhaps you could talk to the girl you like and, if she likes you, SHE could talk to your mate, and set him straight. "Your a nice guy and everythig, but I'm sorry, I have strong feelings for `Dringo´", you know what I mean?

It might well set him straight AND allow you to keep your good friendship. And losing one-mate could quite easily see you lose more!
Things are bound to be awkward between to two of you, whatever happens. But perhaps she can help it, as the main "problem"...

Good luck, whatever. :)
Tue 23/12/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Colourless"
I dunno. It just gets to me the way she "rejects me" but yet still persists to "flirt"with me etc. I'm saying it would be easier if she just makes up her mind, tells me she can't go out with me if she must lol, and then just gives me space. Thats not what I want to happen, because I do love her, and she's told me its mutual, so it all just seems a bit of a waste really.
Tue 23/12/03 at 16:06
Regular
"cachoo"
Colourless wrote:
> Hmm. I dunno really. It would be better if she just left me alone, but
> it;s just the way thats she always hugging me and telling me that she
> loves me etc. that gets to me as she then says we cant go out bla
> bla.

You can't resist her? Or the attention from her? She needs to make up her mind! :p
Tue 23/12/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Colourless"
Hmm. I dunno really. It would be better if she just left me alone, but it;s just the way thats she always hugging me and telling me that she loves me etc. that gets to me as she then says we cant go out bla bla.
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:28
Regular
"cachoo"
That's like a chat-up line but better than all the rest! Although, she could take that the wrong way, but worth a try.
That'd win me anyday. I'm just in a good mood though.
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:12
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah that's what I said. I even told her that I would go to church with her, but apparently its not enough. So we're kind of stuck rly.

She's gone away for a week...but I have a new question for her....

If we shouldn't be together bcoz i'm not a christian, then y did god make u fall in love with me?

I'll see what she says to that one.
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And that is her reason?

It's a sucky one. As long as you repsect her beliefs I don't see why she should have a problem.
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Ok well, i'm in love with this girl who's a christian, and like a month ago she told me that she was in love with me too, but says she can't go out with me because I'm "not rly a christian."
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Nope, why?

I was brought up in a christian family, but I don't believe myself.
Tue 23/12/03 at 01:03
Regular
"Colourless"
I dont really know whether I can be bothered to go into it, but.....

are u christian?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.