GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates is the Antichrist!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Bill Gates Is the Antichrist !!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT BILL GATES' REAL NAME IS WILLIAM HENRY GATES III? HIS OFFICIAL REAL NAME NOW IS BILL GATES III. SO WHAT'S SO EERIE ABOUT THIS NAME? OK, IF YOU TAKE ALL THE LETTERS IN BILL GATES III AND THEN CONVERT IT IN ASCIII CODE (American Standard Code for Information and Interchange) AND THEN ADD UP ALL THE NUMBERS YOU WILL GET 666 WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!!! WEIRD!!! COINCIDENCE HUH? NOPE. TAKE WINDOWS 95 AND DO THE SAME PROCEDURE AND YOU WILL GET 666, TOO! AND THE SAME GOES FOR MS-DOS 6.31!!! WEIRD, RIGHT!!!

The whole thing:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blgates2.htm
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:50
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Nicely done, how long did it take you to work it out? using ASCIII must ahve taken a while.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
should just point out that my previous post was only "as i understand things". it may be wrong.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cyclone wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Bill Gates is just a nerd who got lucky.
>
>
>
> and stole some thing off Apple.
>
> Windows wasn't it?
>
> Or something like that.

he was being payed by the revision version (so 0.0.1, 0.0.2, etc, up to a release version) to write an OS for apple. at the last hurdle he demanded more money, was refused and took his OS to IBM and GAVE it to them, his contract stated that he be payed a royalty for every EXTRA IBM machine to use his OS, which of course, was pretty much all of them.. so he became very rich, very quickly.
kinda underhanded :(
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
Techincally speaking, it wasn't Bill Gates who gave us Xbox, but his company, Microsoft. He had very little to do with the Xbox itself.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:19
Regular
and he gave us the xbox.

*looks lovingly at xbox*
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:18
Regular
Idiot.

Bill Gates is just a man with a vision for his company, Nothing more.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:06
Trash.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Edgy wrote:
> Bill Gates is just a nerd who got lucky.
>
>

and stole some thing off Apple.

Windows wasn't it?

Or something like that.
Mon 15/12/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Selected"
BILL GATES WUD BE ****ING HIMSELF ON HIS 90TH BERFDAY!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^TRUE
Mon 15/12/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Selected"
i remember that, twas funny.

it should happen to gates every year with a bigger pie each time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.